User Tag List

Thread: Legacy of the Duelist -Link Evolution-

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legacy of the Duelist -Link Evolution-

A new non-Mobile video game gets announced for Yu-Gi-Oh!

A new game is announced, and will be released on the Nintendo Switch.
    Fight with the tactical card game with the current “New Master Rule” rule set, where you can Duel characters from every era, as well as people across Japan.
    Further information will be announced in the next issue of V Jump. (i.e. 21st-ish of February 2019)

Source

YGOrg article: https://ygorganization.com/noworldwi...onforlinksyet/

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody else hoping for a chance to duel the Von Schroder brothers in this game? I'd also like to see Noah and his Spirit deck, the Kaiba Corp board and their decks- Crump especially with his Penguin deck. Nezbitt and his Machine King deck. Duke Devlin finally gets to use Orgoth(sadly still missing his trademark field spell). It would be nice for him to use an actual dice deck instead of the random Gradius deck he used in Tagforce Special.

Princess Rose with her Frog deck. That would be >Toadally Awesome<.

Also, Z-One can now play with official version of his deck. Team Taiyou's Zushin deck...

Also being able to duel all the Dimension girls and boys from Arc-V and Isao with his Star Fusion deck.

If that game-original character Wisteria from the Tagforce games comes back she should have a full Ruin/Demise deck.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 1 Week Ago at 08:30 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear talk it's an updated port of the ps4 game, with new cards and MR4. I hoe there's new content too.
    It's there a story mode?
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    I hear talk it's an updated port of the ps4 game, with new cards and MR4. I hoe there's new content too.
    It's there a story mode?
    Same title, same font. Looks like it is a sequel to that game. That game introduced Dartz and his gang but it was sadly pathetic as Dartz himself only had two cards from his deck- Shunuros and Seal. Same with Z-One having just the two Timelords available. Also, this was before any of Asuka's Cyber Angels had been released.

I'd like the chance to duel against some of the manga-only characters. The Tenma twins, the Hibiki siblings, Reggie Mackenzie, Ren and some others.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 1 Week Ago at 08:12 PM.