User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 77 Discussion

Registered User AccelRainbowDashley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's chalk it up to my personal opinion then. It's mostly how he's more interested in getting people to riot than anything else and it just seems out of place. He also supports the idea that losers need to be discarded, but he's a common. Commons are society's losers, so it comes across as contradictory. He wants to do away with that system, but talks crap about Yuzu losing like he believes she deserves whatever happens.
    ~The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands~
    ~Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end~
    YGOrg's resident Dragonmaster

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I skipped most of that duel too. spent the rest of the episodes with the sound muted. that guy was designed to be hated

His opinion will probably amount to surprise reinforcements from the defeated nameless fodder that is probably in desperate need of encouargement right now

Not to mention his use of bees as a metaphor really falls hard when you realize how a bee society is structured. A bitch that barks commands, some guys to kill and the rest to......do what they already do
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find dueling as a means for literal war far more interesting than the tournament stuff that has been a staple of the series. Possibly even more so than "1v1 clash of demigods and/or outright gods whose outcomes determine the fate of the world" stuff that pops up, too. I guess that's why I like Shun so much; he's not a hero; he's a soldier. Shinji also has shades of that, and honestly I'd love to see the City go down in flames, embroiled in a proletariat vs. bourgeoisie revolution.

I literally just watched the episode so I didn't get that bit from the preview until now. I guess one way to interpret it is that he's saying that overturning the system is more important than helping people who have fallen under it. His priority seems to be societal change first, individual wellbeing second. Of course, in a shounen series, that ideology automatically means you're wrong and doomed to fail.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    I find dueling as a means for literal war far more interesting than the tournament stuff that has been a staple of the series. Possibly even more so than "1v1 clash of demigods and/or outright gods whose outcomes determine the fate of the world" stuff that pops up, too. I guess that's why I like Shun so much; he's not a hero; he's a soldier. Shinji also has shades of that, and honestly I'd love to see the City go down in flames, embroiled in a proletariat vs. bourgeoisie revolution.

I literally just watched the episode so I didn't get that bit from the preview until now. I guess one way to interpret it is that he's saying that overturning the system is more important than helping people who have fallen under it. His priority seems to be societal change first, individual wellbeing second. Of course, in a shounen series, that ideology automatically means you're wrong and doomed to fail.
    You're not wrong, but when you're saying stuff like that to the best friend of the girl that may very well have just been killed, it doesn't make you look like anything other than an asshole. I'll be happy when Yuya ends him.

Registered User ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sergey you just made a fucking 14 year old girl EXPLODE and you feel like a disappointed child that got a knock off toy for Christmas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AccelRainbowDashley View Post
    You're not wrong, but when you're saying stuff like that to the best friend of the girl that may very well have just been killed, it doesn't make you look like anything other than an asshole. I'll be happy when Yuya ends him.
    Oh yeah, dick move absolutely. Granted, he doesn't know Yuzu and obviously couldn't give less of a shit, but you can't be so flippant to someone grieving over a friends' plight.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usual Synchro Attitude, she lost the game so who gives a fuck

Besides he knows she's fine. she had a helmet on after all
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe he read the spoilers.

Or, you know, realized "lol plot armor."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shh let's not tell him anything. I'm waiting to Yuya's own rage to set off Berserk mode. Only then can he defeat Jack.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    She had a helmet on after all
    Those helmets are god damn impressive, I mean, Duel Chaser should have died when his neck twisted like that... but the helmet is just 3 OP
    Now known as [SMod]Icematoro on Devpro, yet I still don't speak in the name of it's staff.#222937 secret tem!