User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ritual Beast Deck help

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's working for me just fine, I dunno what's up with your end.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah your image link definitely isn't working, it's your end.
    I'm a bear.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, now it's not working, so it must be something with the forum. I twas working just fine, for a while, beforehand.
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Well, now it's not working, so it must be something with the forum. I twas working just fine, for a while, beforehand.
    As confirmed by NeoArk, there is something wrong with the use of Imgur in the forums or something along those lines.

Why are there always so many dogs in my area?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Would it be really too hard for you to just list your Extra Deck?
    It's not working for a lot of people. It's not just something with the YGOrg forum. It's directly from the relation between Imgur and Word Press. Check Ark's post if you don't believe: http://ygorganization.com/forum/show...3146#post13146

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is there to list? Just your standard Ritual Beast extra deck cards, that's all.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should I revive this deck? I haven't used it, at all, but it would be a shame if I had bought the cards for it and not use them... then again, I don't have a strong extra deck without swapping in cards from other decks...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had the cards, so I revived the deck. Not sure what to do with it, from here, but eh *shrugs*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, with the cards my boyfriend and I just pulled from our new packs of Premium Gold 3, I'm going to drop Cairngorgon and Dark Rebellion for Lightning Chidori and Abyss Dweller, Temtempo with Alucard, Burial from a Different Dimension and Vanity's Emptiness with a pair of Emergency Teleports, and likely Brain Research Lab and the Terraformings for a Storming Mirror Force and a pair of Fiendish Chain. What do you guys think?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chidori and Dweller would make a great addition. Cairngorgon wasn't probably do much for the deck anyways and Dark Rebellion is nice and all, but Chidori and Dweller are better in terms of stunning your opponent. Everything else is fine. How has the Soul Charge been working for you? I wouldn't play it, but unless you have found success using it, I would take it out. Overall, the build looks really solid. Only thing I would maybe recommend is Daigusto Emeral. I know its pricey, but it helps recycle your Ulti-Cannahawk if it does get destroyed. I still need one as well They always draw Dark Hole/Raigeki whenever I have Ulti-Cannahawk on the field ;-;