User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ritual Beast Deck help

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ritual Beast Deck help

Since it's a near-all shiny budget archetype that I'm interested in, I'm curious about making a Ritual Beast deck, but I dunno the first thing about it. What are the best cards for it? I don't have the funds or the access to Psychic support, like Psychic Feel Zone or Emergency Teleport, so would leaving those out matter? I would like some help on this, if possible. Thanks.

EDIT: I managed to scavenge some of the cards I need for it from the Secret Forces packs I had laying around, and ordered just enough of the remaining cards to have a basic engine, based on tournament decks I've studied on TCGPlayer. I'll post it up, when I get them, and hopefully you guys'll have some ideas for me, by then.
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 11th October 2015 at 11:30 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, this is what I came up with, based on what I found on the TCGPlayer tournament deck reveals. It's pretty basic, pretty cookie-cutter, but this is just to test the deck out, so I can get the feel for it before switching things up.

Registered User Akaba Fedoreiji's Avatar
    Friendship Cup at City, Synchro Dimension
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, fairly standard I'd say. I think it's almost exactly the same as mine perhaps except for the Extra line-up and the Dark Bribes. I think for Ritual Beasts it's more like a tried-and-tested method that works, rather than a starting point sort of concept. I've been gone from the game a while, how necessary are MSTs? I know it ain't Djinn Lock format anymore but is 3 mandatory? Other than that ... maybe the Apelio could come down to 2 for another Xyz? Some better generic stuff, let's not start with names. I've always hated Utopia, so I don't feel I can offer an impartial judgement on that one. I'd recommend keeping an eye on what that Leviair is doing for you, and re-evaluate. It doesn't seem to me that it would be a particularly useful card except when it comes to getting an 1800 beat on the board ... sort of a win moar card here.
    I may be an elite, super-genius Duelist, but you won't see me on a motorcycle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Utopia just seems idk, just meh. All your LV4's are Wind so consider Chidori if you have it, i don't see the point in burial, at all. Soul charge isn't a very good choice IMO. I wouldn't use duality, might as well use upstart, though e-tele is the best option but alas you can't get it so idk.....
    Stop spreading on me!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoToast View Post
    Utopia just seems idk, just meh. All your LV4's are Wind so consider Chidori if you have it, i don't see the point in burial, at all. Soul charge isn't a very good choice IMO. I wouldn't use duality, might as well use upstart, though e-tele is the best option but alas you can't get it so idk.....
    Remember, BUDGET DECK. I don't have access to high-cost cards like Upstart, Chidori, or E-Teleport.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot that Upstart is worth money, i don't play IRL anymore and when i did upstart wasn't worth anything iirc. Regardless do you not have any R4's other than Utopia, Pearl and Leviair?
    Stop spreading on me!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not available, sorry.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so I can't find any spare Burials, Dualities, and only two spare MSTs, so I've got a bit of a deficit in my deck. Any suggestions on what I can use to budget out this? Also, I don't have the two Gaiapeleo, yet, so yeah, that's a deficit, as well...

EDIT: I found 1 spare Mirror Force and a spare Foolish Burial, both of which I've seen being played in some tournament decks. I guess I can steal the Dualities from the unfinished Moja deck I have, but none of the decks I've researched use any draw card other than Upstart Goblin. Is it really that better than Duality, in this deck? If so, what can I use in its place, for now?
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 18th October 2015 at 12:40 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, I scrounged around, and came up with this. Dunno how well the field spells are going to work, but they're the only draw cards I can get a hold of, right now, that won't interfere with my Special Summoning. What do you guys think?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't played this deck, yet, but thinking of dropping Soul Charge for a third Chicken Game.