User Tag List

Thread: [CHIM] New Cards for Mizael

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CHIM] New Cards for Mizael

You like Mizael’s Chaos style Dragon Deck? Get ready for more support, then!

CHIM-JP014 Kikouryuu Seyfert (Starliege Dragon Seyfert)
    Level 4 LIGHT Dragon Effect Monster
    ATK 1800
    DEF 0
    You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
    (1) You can send any number of Dragon monsters from your hand or face-up field to the GY; add from your Deck to your hand, 1 Dragon monster whose Level equals the total original Levels of the sent monster(s).
    (2) You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Level 8 LIGHT or DARK Dragon monster in your GY; add it to your hand.

CHIM-JP047 Galaxy Satellite Dragon
    Link 2 DARK Dragon Link Effect Monster
    ATK 2000
    Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
    Materials: 2 Dragon monsters
    You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
    (1) During either player’s Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your field or GY, then target 1 “Number” Xyz Monster you control whose original Type and Attribute are Dragon and LIGHT; until the end of this Battle Phase, halve all battle damage your opponent takes, also that target’s ATK becomes equal to the number in its name x 100.
    (2) During your opponent’s End Phase: You can choose 1 card from your Deck, and place it on top of your Deck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never considered myself much of a Mizar fan (I say, despite my awesome 60-card Mizar Deck I used in YgoPro since Tachyon Transmigration came out). But feeling I'm quite nostalgic seeing these cards. Looking forward to the other 3.