User Tag List

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 246

Thread: [OCG] Wing Raiders Poster

  1. #101
    Banished
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,358
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Thing is, those were the Facility guards. they were stupid and incompetant

    If they had worn their helmets, they'd have been fine

    - - - Updated - - -



    Middle button on the rightmost box on teh comment box . Looks like a green square


    Nice.

  2. #102
    Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    The Main Deck monsters look like Warriors based on their blurry kanji. The Xyz look like Machines.
    That would be perfectly fine, and someone who saw the show could make a GaoGaiGar reference please? The fact I can't is pissing me off

  3. #103
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is the most horrifying yet hilarious thing I seen in a while
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  4. #104
    Registered User Zkaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am super excited to use the Exceed monsters with the Dinomists. If I can somehow throw in Kaijus to give my opponents monsters for me to fight, this will be the most fun deck ever.

  5. #105
    Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zkaiser View Post
    I am super excited to use the Exceed monsters with the Dinomists. If I can somehow throw in Kaijus to give my opponents monsters for me to fight, this will be the most fun deck ever.
    Holy... Kaiju Exceeds would be like the most epic thing since I don't even know.

  6. #106
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zkaiser View Post
    I am super excited to use the Exceed monsters with the Dinomists. If I can somehow throw in Kaijus to give my opponents monsters for me to fight, this will be the most fun deck ever.
    Great, another Kaiser, and another guy to use that pic as an Avi
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  7. #107
    Registered User Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Huecho Mundo
    Posts
    280
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    That would be perfectly fine, and someone who saw the show could make a GaoGaiGar reference please? The fact I can't is pissing me off
    My eyes hurt like fuck after trying to translate from that blurry image and my terrible vision...

    Why are there always so many dogs in my area?

  8. #108
    Banished
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,358
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    That is the most horrifying yet hilarious thing I seen in a while
    I don't even know what I found more hilarious about it. The fact that he looks like a psycho having an orgasm or that it reminds me at Dio.

  9. #109
    Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Great, another Kaiser, and another guy to use that pic as an Avi
    I say everyone that has a Sergej pic gets a Lightning Chin in the face for solidarity with Yuya.

  10. #110
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    I don't even know what I found more hilarious about it. The fact that he looks like a psycho having an orgasm or that it reminds me at Dio.
    you say that as if they are different things
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •