User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Synchro-Eyes

  1. #1
    Registered User AccelRainbowDashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    348
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Synchro-Eyes

    I was greatly distracted by various things and this took longer to get to than I had planned. Unfortunately I'm not sure I'll be able to finish the entire series as I has hoped. With some helpful advice from IceMataro I decided on using the Resonators for the majority of the tuners. One again, this is just the initial build and there's plenty of improvement to be made, but posting a perfect deck wouldn't make for any kind of conversation, and perhaps other players would think of something I wouldn't have considered.

    ~The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands~
    ~Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end~
    YGOrg's resident Dragonmaster

  2. #2
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like what I see

    A while back I used Vanilla Tuners with the Vanilla pendulums
    Recover tuners via Dark factory and the like, pendulum non-tuners

    Made nice shit
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  3. #3
    Registered User Icematoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    I might be crazy, but I'm not Melissa!
    Posts
    194
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks pretty functional for an early build.

    Level 8 PSYframe could be nice in combination with Tuning Magician.
    Now known as [SMod]Icematoro on Devpro, yet I still don't speak in the name of it's staff.#222937 secret tem!

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    462
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coulda called it "SynchrOdd-Eyes" for more specificity. =P

  5. #5
    Registered User AccelRainbowDashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    348
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone, even though Fusion is my favourite I feel like I do fairly well with Synchro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    I like what I see

    A while back I used Vanilla Tuners with the Vanilla pendulums
    Recover tuners via Dark factory and the like, pendulum non-tuners

    Made nice shit
    Vanilla tuners are something I've wanted to try out, but haven't given them a proper go yet. Maybe if I ever do Vanilla pendy decks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Icematoro View Post
    Looks pretty functional for an early build.

    Level 8 PSYframe could be nice in combination with Tuning Magician.
    I completely forgot about him, I'll give it a spin, probably drop Paladin or Red King since they were filler.

    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    Coulda called it "SynchrOdd-Eyes" for more specificity. =P
    It seems really obvious now that you've said it. Guess I'm just having an off day.
    Last edited by AccelRainbowDashley; 14th October 2015 at 01:31 AM.
    ~The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands~
    ~Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end~
    YGOrg's resident Dragonmaster

  6. #6
    Registered User Crow the BOOLET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Synchro Dimension
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I absolute love any Synchro build by far and I love this idea, especially since Odd-Eyes has Synchro support now.

    If I may make any suggestions its really using T.G. Hyper Liberian since this deck is Synchro based and you'll get massive draw power from that. Maybe Goyo Guardian and Elder Entity Haster for side deck at least for generic Level 4-6 with some good effects. Caster maybe too as side deck too since he does have destruction effects. And maybe a little bit of XYZ too if you don't mind using them since Insight Magician usually can set that up too if your going for Pendulums. It helps him be a little less there hanging out in case you don't have a Tuner to use. Another thing you might wanna also get is possibly Graveyard recovery since a good portion of your Tuners aren't Pendulum and only Tuning Magician can revive itself from Grave. And one last thing is that you might wanna get some lower Scales since you'll be Penduluming only Odd-Eyes most of the time. Not that this is a bad thing per say and it seems to be the point of the deck but it gives you more options to say the least.

    Other than that I think its fine for the most part. I love Synchro decks and they're really fun. I hope these suggestions help ya out a bit since I do wanna see Synchros everywhere.
    "May this reach the Heavens and Earth and those close by!"

  7. #7
    Registered User AccelRainbowDashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    348
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow the BOOLET View Post
    I absolute love any Synchro build by far and I love this idea, especially since Odd-Eyes has Synchro support now.

    If I may make any suggestions its really using T.G. Hyper Liberian since this deck is Synchro based and you'll get massive draw power from that. Maybe Goyo Guardian and Elder Entity Haster for side deck at least for generic Level 4-6 with some good effects. Caster maybe too as side deck too since he does have destruction effects. And maybe a little bit of XYZ too if you don't mind using them since Insight Magician usually can set that up too if your going for Pendulums. It helps him be a little less there hanging out in case you don't have a Tuner to use. Another thing you might wanna also get is possibly Graveyard recovery since a good portion of your Tuners aren't Pendulum and only Tuning Magician can revive itself from Grave. And one last thing is that you might wanna get some lower Scales since you'll be Penduluming only Odd-Eyes most of the time. Not that this is a bad thing per say and it seems to be the point of the deck but it gives you more options to say the least.

    Other than that I think its fine for the most part. I love Synchro decks and they're really fun. I hope these suggestions help ya out a bit since I do wanna see Synchros everywhere.
    - T.G. is a maybe, I need to see how many times a turn it can synchro on average first.
    - Goyo isn't that interesting to me.
    - The deck cannot summon level 4 synchros at all without changing the main deck so that's not an option right now.
    - The deck will not have any XYZ as that defeats the purpose of my deck series.
    - Enough of the tuners have built in recovery that it's not an issue. Synchron can fetch back a Resonator, Tuning has self-revival, and Noble is a pendulum. I'll be adding in Omega to recycle Tuning more, so it's unlikely the deck will run out of tuners before it can win.
    - I don't know what you mean by lower scales, Odd-Eyes is level 7, so an 8 scale is required to summon it. I'd be summoning more than just the dragon every turn, that's the point of the deck.
    Last edited by AccelRainbowDashley; 14th October 2015 at 05:25 PM.
    ~The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands~
    ~Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end~
    YGOrg's resident Dragonmaster

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •