User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolving Past Archetypes in Arc-V

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarkiel View Post
    I think it would be funny/ironic if yuri had some form of hero deck. probably nothing we've had already, but it would be great to see.
    This would be awesome! And it could happen. Considering that the Speedroid/Hi-Speedroid monsters don't really have anything to do with Clear Wing Synchro Dragon except being a good engine to summon them. Only problem is that I doubt Yuri's Fusion Dragon is composed of fusing two Warrior-type monsters.

I'm also curious if they'll give the other dragons aside from Odd-Eyes some new transformations? Like for Clear Wing they can make it stronger by having it become Clear Wing Synchro Dragon/Assault Mode. I haven't seen the episode yet by I assume Yugo must be just as pissed as Yuya to see Yuzu get crushed by Sergey. I honestly hope Yugo is the one to take revenge for Yuzu and duels Sergey. He can then go into his Berserk Mode and use Assault Mode Activate to power up his dragon and truly assault Sergey. He might not need to tho considering one Dichronic Mirror shuts down Sergey's boss monster.

I feel like Yuri's Fusion Dragon is just it's first form and it can be fused upon again to summon a 3-headed dragon to carry on the theme set by Blue Eyes Ultimate, Cyber End Dragon, Neo Galaxy Eyes Photon, and Neo Galaxy Eyes Tachyon.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yyythefuchs View Post
    So, here is a list of archetypes & cards from previous series (or duel terminal stories) that obtained new support cards through the arc-v.
    You forgot Roids. Speedroids are technically a sub-archetype under the Roid macro-archetype which includes "vehicroids".

Also, I do hope to see Sho/Syrus in this series. Yugo/Sho tag-team duel is dream now. That and I really want more "Vehicroid" targets for Vehicroid Connection Zone. It still annoys me that TCG changed Yugo's Synchros to "Hi-Speedroid" instead of Hyper Speedroid. They were supposed to be the name equivalent of the Super Vehicroids. They might as well just change those fusions to "Suped-Uproids" now.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 16th October 2015 at 10:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to see new Cyber Dragon support(not named infinity) and an Ancient Gear Golem adjusted for power creep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Cyber Dragon fusion support would be cool. Seeing as Future Fusion still sits in ban list purgatory. I'd like support for Crystal Beasts aside from their OCG scales and OG duel terminal stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish a Gladiator Beast or Fire Fist user get involved.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gladiator Beasts would work well with the Fusion Dimension, though would its user be Academia or not?

Registered User Akaba Fedoreiji's Avatar
    Friendship Cup at City, Synchro Dimension
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gladiator Beasts would be an extremely effective temporary plot tool in the hands of a slightly more important Academia member, one who Yuya tries to show the true spirit of entertainment to. Remember that gladiators where a major part of entertainment in ancient times. One could view it as a metaphor that fight-to-the-death combat is obsolete as a means of entertaining people, and the way to go is with egao: lots and lots of it.

I am expecting the Arclight Brothers to be making an appearance. I mean the series is called ARC V ... so hopefully they bring back some Chronomaly and Gimmick Puppet support? And maybe Quinton will have a Deck they can make a tangible archetype from this time?
    I may be an elite, super-genius Duelist, but you won't see me on a motorcycle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'd like a fusion dimension counterpart to kaiser and new cyber dragon fusion support including their own fusion spell
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm kind of tired of CyDras. I'd like to see what Manjyoume would turn out like in a world without Judai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaba Fedoreiji View Post
    Gladiator Beasts would be an extremely effective temporary plot tool in the hands of a slightly more important Academia member, one who Yuya tries to show the true spirit of entertainment to. Remember that gladiators where a major part of entertainment in ancient times. One could view it as a metaphor that fight-to-the-death combat is obsolete as a means of entertaining people, and the way to go is with egao: lots and lots of it.

I am expecting the Arclight Brothers to be making an appearance. I mean the series is called ARC V ... so hopefully they bring back some Chronomaly and Gimmick Puppet support? And maybe Quinton will have a Deck they can make a tangible archetype from this time?
    Very well said.