User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Shaddoll Discussion Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    I've been trying a Shiranui Shaddoll mix.
    I see some pretty good synergy here: Grysta is strong right now, and Shaddoll Fusion into Shekinaga to dump Mezuki seems like a good play. You already play Shaddoll Falco, so your Synchro plays are already part of your strategy. Slimming down the Fusion count to 2 Grysta, 1 Shek, 1 Winda doesn't seem too bad at all. Maybe Norden can help you make some R4s, which means you'll include Ptolemaeus, Diamond, Nova, and Infinity (bumping us up to 9). I think 6 slots is plenty for some other R4s, maybe R5s, and Synchros should be plenty.
    Last edited by citrus; 10th January 2016 at 09:43 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I ask a dumb question?

Is it me or Konami wants people to use Polymerization ( and its generic support ) in Fusion decks instead of the archetype specific spells?

Kinda to make people use other Fusion Monsters. But there aren't that many good generic fusions like synchros and XYZs have.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    Can I ask a dumb question?

Is it me or Konami wants people to use Polymerization ( and its generic support ) in Fusion decks instead of the archetype specific spells?

Kinda to make people use other Fusion Monsters. But there aren't that many good generic fusions like synchros and XYZs have.
    For Shaddolls and Gem-Knights, it's pretty clear they want you to use the Fusion Spell provided. For Fluffals and Lunalights, though, they're pushing Poly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    updated OP a bit, but its a shame the theme still can't seem to recover from the lost El Shaddoll Construct.

Rumors abound however of potential future support for DT themes, like for the Qliphort. So maybe we can get one last encore round coming up too as the Series 9 Booster Packs come to an end.