User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Random crap decks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random crap decks

If you guys don't mind, I'm just going to dump some of my random, non-specific crap decks here for commentary. These aren't meant to be tournament-worthy, just fun derpy decks that I created.

http://i.imgur.com/YQC3ql5.png

Spawned from an attempt to combine Barbaros Ur Beatdown with Qliphorts, I was told this was much better use of Barbaros than my original idea, so I decided to dig into my collection to make it. Basic beatdown tactics, with using Tenken to bounce Barbaros and Bearman's ATK back up to full upon summoning while protecting them from BTH and other main phase effects.

http://i.imgur.com/yo7MJb0.png

A fun deck I decided to look into, once I found out Assault Dog was coming out. Basically, ramming battle-searcher monsters to summon multiple copies for Xyz shenanigans. Dress is the only option I can find for effect destruction protection (other than My Body as a Shield), and I figured that Chicken Game would be good here for draw power and LP protection, allowing me to suicide my monsters with impunity.

http://i.imgur.com/6DM2evB.png

Based this on a deck I found on Youtube. Basically the goal is to get out the Level 8 monsters quickly for beatdown and Rank 8 shenanigans. At first I liked it, but now I think it's probably way too inconsistent and random to work even as a fun deck, and I'm thinking of dismantling it for its cards (like its Extra for my Barbaros deck, etc.).
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 4th December 2015 at 11:21 PM.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If you like it windy and really don't want your opponent to Pendulum Summon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's not exactly what I was expecting, but okay...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why Rabidragon? It's genuinely a direct downgrade from blue-eyes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewpewpew View Post
    Why Rabidragon? It's genuinely a direct downgrade from blue-eyes
    Don't have any copies of Blue-Eyes, that's really the only reason.

Registered User Akaba Fedoreiji's Avatar
    Friendship Cup at City, Synchro Dimension
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if it's quite on topic, but Speedroids turned out worse than I'd expected. I think it's probably just that it's a rough draft I'm working with right now, but disappointed all the same. Meanwhile Majespecters have been doing really well! If they're fairly low-rarity when they come out I might build them - although the BOSH support I can already see is going to be quite helpful.
    I may be an elite, super-genius Duelist, but you won't see me on a motorcycle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that's not exactly on topic. By "crap deck" I mean gimmicky niche decks that in no way would be placing in tourneys in any shape or form, or what the elitists would call 'crap".

Registered User Akaba Fedoreiji's Avatar
    Friendship Cup at City, Synchro Dimension
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think your definition of "crap deck" really can apply to Speedroids, based on my experience. I don't really buy into the making of such Decks: if you know they're going to be, at best, adequate against some low-tier Decks, and so become the object of complaints rather than of use, then what's the point in designing them in the first place? I suppose there is an element of fun in these sorts of things, but I for one just can't enjoy something if I invest time and effort for no to very little return.
    I may be an elite, super-genius Duelist, but you won't see me on a motorcycle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair enough, I guess. I just like making kooky decks, now and then, I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like making these types of decks as well whenever the opportunity is presented. Which means whenever I have a surplus of cards that belong to a certain theme. Here is my entry for this thread (which is very much appreciated - Thank you SynjoDeonecros): Duelists, I present to you baby raccoon ojamas! (Not my idea, just wanted to use the ojama cards I currently own)

EDIT: Sorry could not upload picture as I need to read the size limits of the forums. Dont want to break any rules but here it is in list form:

Monsters: 17
    Ojama Green x3
    Ojama Yellow x3
    Ojama Black x3
    Baby Raccoon Ponkoko x3
    Baby Raccoon Tantan x3
    Tree Otter x2

Spells: 13
    Ojamagic x2
    Lightning Vortex x3
    Polymerization x3
    Ground Collapse x2
    Creature Swap x3

Traps: 9
    The League of Uniform Nomenclature x3
    Three of a kind x3
    Justi-Break x3
    Ojama Trio x1

Extra Deck:
    Ojama King x3
    Ojama Knight x2
    Dark mist x3
    Gachi Gachi x1
    Ronin Raccoon Sandayu x3

Main combo is league + three of a kind. I know, its terrible. But i can occasionally win, just never against pendulum decks lol
    Ojama