User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 69

Thread: [OCG] More Wing Raiders stuff

  1. #41
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RR - Last Strix
    The 1st effect seems unecessary when Readiness exist.
    I don´t understand his 2nd effect, I suppose is for accelerate RUM Xyz.

    RR - Call
    I like it but I feel that Swallow´s Nest is better.

    RUM - Double Death Force
    Is interesting but I don´t see myself using it.

    We can see the others here:
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-O..._-_Episode_081

    Don´t complain, just play

  2. #42
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  3. #43
    Registered User WeekendWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RR - Call/Duplicate makes the R3 viable.. and if you use Tannhauser Gate on Fuzzy/Singing.. you get instant access to Satellite Cannon.

  4. #44
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    122
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WeekendWarrior View Post
    RR - Call/Duplicate makes the R3 viable.. and if you use Tannhauser Gate on Fuzzy/Singing.. you get instant access to Satellite Cannon.
    What does tannhauser gate do? Couldn't find it?

  5. #45
    Registered User Volteccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,334
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygoken View Post
    What does tannhauser gate do? Couldn't find it?
    Choose two monsters you control; the level of each becomes their combined level. And then probably some restrictions, but it's meant to help Xyz summon high-level monsters.

  6. #46
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Choose two monsters you control; the level of each becomes their combined level. And then probably some restrictions, but it's meant to help Xyz summon high-level monsters.
    And can only be used on monsters with 1000 or less ATK

    It was used to make Dyson sphere in its Debut, was a super rare, never mattered and was never seen again
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  7. #47
    Registered User yshipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Xyz Jigen
    Posts
    696
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Choose two monsters you control; the level of each becomes their combined level. And then probably some restrictions, but it's meant to help Xyz summon high-level monsters.
    Target two monsters with 1000 or less ATK, their levels become equal their combined levels.
    It's to restricted in RRs however, since you need Fuzzy Lanius, Singing Lanius or Necro Vulture, and you can only get Satellite Cannon Falcon.

    You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

  8. #48
    Banished
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,358
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    And can only be used on monsters with 1000 or less ATK

    It was used to make Dyson sphere in its Debut, was a super rare, never mattered and was never seen again
    You forgot to mention same Type

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Target two monsters with 1000 or less ATK, their levels become equal their combined levels.
    It's to restricted in RRs however, since you need Fuzzy Lanius, Singing Lanius or Necro Vulture, and you can only get Satellite Cannon Falcon.
    Last Strix just joined the family and Skull Eagle (if anyone ever used it) can work too.

  9. #49
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, I don't think you can. Last Strix's second effect is not an XYZ summon, so technically, the monster special summoned by it wouldn't have been "special Summoned" properly. Thus, you can't revive it once it hits the grave, so Soul Shave and Death Double Force won't work. At least that is what I think happens, according to a similar thing with Stardust and Starlight Road. Still, other on-field RUMs like Astral Force and Raid Force still work.

  10. #50
    Banished
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,358
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nangokosu View Post
    Actually, I don't think you can. Last Strix's second effect is not an XYZ summon, so technically, the monster special summoned by it wouldn't have been "special Summoned" properly. Thus, you can't revive it once it hits the grave, so Soul Shave and Death Double Force won't work. At least that is what I think happens, according to a similar thing with Stardust and Starlight Road. Still, other on-field RUMs like Astral Force and Raid Force still work.
    As if that matters much now. It summons any fucking Xyz from the Extra, if you have Raid Force, Astral Force or Revolution force (if that ever mattered) in your hand, this is a Seventh One rip-off.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •