0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    which decks do people run?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! Remember forum thread is a thing? Anyway, big vanguard news today. Anime adaption of the manga, Imaginary Gift, buff to triggers, and new formats! There's a lot, so I'm just going to put up the link/ so y'all can take it all in. What do you think?
    Current deck: Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Hey! Remember forum thread is a thing? Anyway, big vanguard news today. Anime adaption of the manga, Imaginary Gift, buff to triggers, and new formats! There's a lot, so I'm just going to put up the link/ so y'all can take it all in. What do you think?
    I only follow the Vanguard Anime tangentially, but I both surprised and not by this news. They finding an excuse to utitize the original cast as their kids selves almost feels like nostalgia handling. I wonder if there's a present-day framing device that illicits this story being told as a Season wide flashback, if this adaptation is going to be incorporated into the Anime universe or be a kind elseworlds story, or what.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I only follow the Vanguard Anime tangentially, but I both surprised and not by this news. They finding an excuse to utitize the original cast as their kids selves almost feels like nostalgia handling. I wonder if there's a present-day framing device that illicits this story being told as a Season wide flashback, if this adaptation is going to be incorporated into the Anime universe or be a kind elseworlds story, or what.
    It's loosely based on the manga, but also it has characters that weren't in there. For example, Leon, who never appeared in the manga and didn't show up in the anime until season 2, will show up before we even meet Ren apparently.
    Current deck: Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    It's loosely based on the manga, but also it has characters that weren't in there. For example, Leon, who never appeared in the manga and didn't show up in the anime until season 2, will show up before we even meet Ren apparently.
    I see. So some liberties will be had in the Anime's rendition. I still wonder how, or even if, Chrono's saga fits into this new Season?