Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So WHO'S HYPED?!

Registered User Akaba Fedoreiji's Avatar
    Friendship Cup at City, Synchro Dimension
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a long time fan in the same sense as you guys (not to say I'm not dedicated) so nostalgia is yet to bite me. That Exodia was very impressive though, as was the Exod trap.

I'm glad there's an opportunity for alternative Exodia Decks now.
    I may be an elite, super-genius Duelist, but you won't see me on a motorcycle.

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I AM a long time fan, but my nostalgia factor was sucked away by 5D's so those are the legacy supports that will strike me the most.

Except if they reboot Neo-Spacians, I'd jump on that instantly.

Registered User Akaba Fedoreiji's Avatar
    Friendship Cup at City, Synchro Dimension
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    I AM a long time fan, but my nostalgia factor was sucked away by 5D's so those are the legacy supports that will strike me the most.

Except if they reboot Neo-Spacians, I'd jump on that instantly.
    Inb4 neo-neo-spacians = noo-noo-spacians
    I may be an elite, super-genius Duelist, but you won't see me on a motorcycle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    My hype stopped at Ruri's and never went away from there. I actually read the Exodia with a straight face.

I admit Gaia the Champion made my heart flutter a bit.
    This is basically me today. I cannot stop thinking of ways to edit my deck, and which Rank-Up-Magics to add to it.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we've gotten Red-Eyes, we are about to get Black Luster, then Buster Blader, Exodia stuff, a Blue-Eyes support promo confirmed, and last but not least, more DM/DMG support in the new movie (which will inevitably become cards). The nostalgia hype is real.
    Owner & Co-Founder of Gamer's Genesis
    Qualified for YGO NA WCQ 09-11, 13-17
    RC1/PC1 KDE YGO Judge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not super hyped, but I'm not really into this game right now. But I do think this stuff is pretty cool tho.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hype for the thought the Millennium Box might actually contain an Exodia deck. Also hype over Millennium Pack news. Dominion and RR support is cool, but since I don't really play those decks, is less interesting to me.

Finally getting Card of Demise is cool, but I'm still waiting for Attack Guidance Armor and Magical Trick Mirror. I hope the Millennium Pack will have more than 5 new cards. 8-10 would be a good number. And maybe we get Kaiba's last monster card from Battle City.

I'm not surprised at no SHIV news yet. I didn't expect that until next month. Not with all the other stuff coming out. I expect SHIV and SDR2 news next month along with Premium Pack news.

Are we getting a second V-Jump Edition pack this year? That's something I was surprised was not mentioned in this month's news.