User Tag List

Thread: Kinda New

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kinda New

Hey, I am relatively new here, and kinda skipped introducing myself. I am not so new to ygorganization, as my friends and I use this site for information. I am an American-born Chinese, stuck in the middle of America.(Kansas) I have 3 decks, but my main is HEROs.
    A HERO's Legacy should never be forgotten.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey. Name's as clear as the box I'm shown in.
    I'm the reasonable idiot and one of the main artists here on the forums. You can find my stuff in the art gallery and such.

As a Duelist, I'm a veteran and whatnot, and I own quite a many Decks. I used to run 36, but now I lowered it to a mere 10.
    My mains are Performapals, Hieratic Dark Matter, and a Custom Deck I'm currently working on.

As for race, I'd be in first.
    Seriously though, I'm a US Brit, living here in 'Merica too. Well, in California of all places.

Welcome to the Forums, at least.
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?

Registered User Akaba Fedoreiji's Avatar
    Friendship Cup at City, Synchro Dimension
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Salutations, friend. We have already met over on that peculiar ban thread, but a proper introduction is in order.

Like you, I do not operate a great number of Decks, in fact I only have one properly intact at present: Zefra. I plan on building Neo Monarchs, Speedroid and, when their glorious Island reaches the Eastern TCG, Fire Kings.

I do not share Chase's talent for art, which I am sure is being displayed in his Avatar there. In exchange, I do have somewhat of an affinity when it comes to the art of the word: story writing is my creative venture.

I'm a UK Brit, though, and I probably will be for the duration of the time I have to spend on this planet.

In terms of communicating with the people on the forums, you'll find it easy to remember that everyone here is really passionate about the game and its development, even if they do not share the same views on how we might go about that. That being said, I advise not being too opinionated around here - people have, in the times of Disqus, at least, had the tendency to post massive walls of text over such things as semantics. So within reason one should avoid spearheading their principles, hmm?

Besides that, I offer you a pseudo-'welcome' and wish your use of the forums well.
    I may be an elite, super-genius Duelist, but you won't see me on a motorcycle.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you say you're stuck there, you make it sound as if it's not pleasant.

In any event, I live in Australia (quite happily, at that) and I use DevPro so I have no real life decks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Nerdyasian, as Akaba said we on the Org are all quite Passionate about Yu-Gi-Oh!

I don't play IRL anymore, last deck i owned was Machina Gadgets back when they were competitive, like Hope i live in Aus and don't have any deck's so i just use DevPro (which has been down for nearly 2 weeks ).
    Stop spreading on me!