0 Thread(s)

Future Card Buddyfight

Words Go Here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upcoming releases to discuss:

Product page from the official site. (Note: There are no more Sneak Previews for Buddyfight, starting with H Extra Booster 3: Lord of Hundred Thunders.)

Released (JP); 25/09/2015 (EN): H Extra Booster 3: Lord of Hundred Thunders

02/10/2015 (JP); 16/10/2015 (EN): H Booster Set 3: Assault of the Omni Lords

20/11/2015 (JP): H Special Series 1: Super Strong!! Buddy Rare Triple Deck (Note: This set is not released in the English card game. New cards from this set are included in H Extra Booster 4: Buddy Allstars + in the English card game.)

04/12/2015 (JP); 18/12/2015 (EN): H Extra Booster 4: Buddy Allstars +

08/01/2016 (JP); 22/01/2016 (EN): H Booster Set 4: Mikado Evolution

02/02/2016 (JP); 26/02/2016 (EN): H Perfect Pack 1: Terror of the Inverse Omni Lords

TBA (JP); 04/03/2016 (EN): D Trial Deck 1: Scorching Sun Dragon / D Trial Deck 2: Cross Dragoner / D Trial Deck 3: Hollow Black Dragon
    Last edited by Lord Bunilla; 4th December 2015 at 04:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added both the release dates for H Booster Set 4: Mikado Evolution and H Perfect Pack 1: Terror of the Inverse Omni Lords. Especially the second pack looks awesome as hell. I MEAN INVERSE BURN NOVA HELL YES.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What Hundred Demons do you guys splash into non-HD decks? Because I have a budget Black Dragon deck and I want to put in the Dragoknuckle clone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    What Hundred Demons do you guys splash into non-HD decks? Because I have a budget Black Dragon deck and I want to put in the Dragoknuckle clone.
    Well, you can splash in any HD card of your world, as long as it actually supports your deck and isn't HD specific. For those cards is HD usually just an addition and not the main focus of the card.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE D?!

Appearantly Buddyfight players are because their new series D something will be launched after Mikado Evolution. Yes you read right, the D Trial Decks are released at the beginning of March in EN, and there is currently no release date for the Japanese release, which is weird. Expect it to be two weeks before the English release, as always.