User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuri's [X] [Y] Fusion Dragon Discussion

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    I would prefer a name like "Violet Kaiser", because of the references to "Kaiser Dragon" (Also if we remember "Violet Flash", we should expect Yuri to have something in his Archetype referencing to violet or having violet in their names). "The Imperial Knights" would also sound nice, even if it is a ripoff of "The Phantom Knights".
    This 100%! Violet Kaiser would be perfect and fits really well! And the Imperial Knights would still be a great alternative.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reiji should be the one to summon the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon counterpart since he is the rival of Arc-V.

I don't think Yuri will use Ancient Gears, because until now, all the Yus have been using an original Archetype (Performapal/Magician/Odd-Eyes, Speedroid, The Phantom Knights), so Yuri would have his own too (Also I doubt that the best member of Academia would use something that just simple soldiers use, but then I remember Dennis...).
    I doubt Reiji will use a dragon. D/D/D are based on rulers. And Yuri using Ancient Gear like Dennis was more of a joke. He should definitely use his own archetype. I expect the Fusion Dragon to require 2 DARK monsters myself

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    I doubt Reiji will use a dragon. D/D/D are based on rulers. And Yuri using Ancient Gear like Dennis was more of a joke. He should definitely use his own archetype. I expect the Fusion Dragon to require 2 DARK monsters myself
    Yuya used Odd-Eyes Saber, maybe Reiji will use Pendragon for once at least. He can at least use dragon-like Fiends that are still based on rulers. Well, Pendragon is of course a pun and works well with Saber as an overall Fate/stay night reference.

That's it. Reiji's ultimate card will be the King of Heroes, Gilgamesh. "D/D/D/ Eiyuoh Gilgamesh". A 2/3 God Card^^
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dragon rulers . I also expect the Dragon to require 2 DARK monsters, since all of Yuya's Magicians, except Creation/Xiangsheng are DARK.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 26th October 2015 at 01:55 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Yuya used Odd-Eyes Saber, maybe Reiji will use Pendragon for once at least. He can at least use dragon-like Fiends that are still based on rulers. Well, Pendragon is of course a pun and works well with Saber as an overall Fate/stay night reference.

That's it. Reiji's ultimate card will be the King of Heroes, Gilgamesh. "D/D/D/ Eiyuoh Gilgamesh". A 2/3 God Card^^
    I forgot about Pendragon. Ok so he might be able to pull off the 3-headed rival Dragon. Haha Gilgamesh! I still remember learning about him all the way back in 6th grade since his name was so funny

- - - Updated - - -

Dragon rulers . I also expect the Dragon to require 2 DARK monsters, since all of Yuya's Magicians, except Creation/Xiangsheng are DARK.
    Haha if he used Dragon Rulers...oh my. Right I think it has to be two Dark monsters to work with Yuya's deck as well. I think Super Poly can make a reappearance. Maybe. In order to fuse Odd-Eyes and Yuri's Fusion Dragon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot about Pendragon. Ok so he might be able to pull off the 3-headed rival Dragon. Haha Gilgamesh! I still remember learning about him all the way back in 6th grade since his name was so funny

- - - Updated - - -

Haha if he used Dragon Rulers...oh my. Right I think it has to be two Dark monsters to work with Yuya's deck as well. I think Super Poly can make a reappearance. Maybe. In order to fuse Odd-Eyes and Yuri's Fusion Dragon
    I still remember that map at LDS that said: "Super Fusion Theory", "Fudo Solitary Style" and "Card Creation Theory"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought of Hell Kaiser Fusion Dragon for the Kaiser Dragon joke with a nice GX reference to go along with it. Of course, I don't really believe that's an actually possible name despite how much I like it.

The format is <fancy name for the card frame color> + <another word> + <summon type> + Dragon, so I guess Violet Conquest Fusion Dragon is the best we got in this thread so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Violet Kaiser would be a great name for Yuri's cards. Given Academia's evil nature, we could also call them the Imperial Crusaders.

Now this is just me messing around, but what if Yuri's dragon referenced both Contact Fusion and Super Polymerization simultaneously? The contact fusion would be optional like Beast-Eyes, giving him the ability to Poly it if need be, BUT the big catch is he may use a dark monster(s) on his opponent's side of the field for the summon with or in place of his own monster (s). This would give him a clear advantage against Yuya and makes a clear case for how Yuto would have trouble with him. This is a fairly broken summon ability though, so hopefully it doesn't turn out this messed up (on top of whatever else it could possibly do).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still remember that map at LDS that said: "Super Fusion Theory", "Fudo Solitary Style" and "Card Creation Theory"
    Yes! Rise Supreme King Yuya. Or will it be Supreme King Yuri? Either way I liked the concept of Super Poly. Imagine the fusion of Yuri's Dragon and Odd-Eyes being used by Yuri. Like some Odd-Eyes Rebellion equivalent going against Yuya

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Passerby View Post
    Violet Kaiser would be a great name for Yuri's cards. Given Academia's evil nature, we could also call them the Imperial Crusaders.

Now this is just me messing around, but what if Yuri's dragon referenced both Contact Fusion and Super Polymerization simultaneously? The contact fusion would be optional like Beast-Eyes, giving him the ability to Poly it if need be, BUT the big catch is he may use a dark monster(s) on his opponent's side of the field for the summon with or in place of his own monster (s). This would give him a clear advantage against Yuya and makes a clear case for how Yuto would have trouble with him. This is a fairly broken summon ability though, so hopefully it doesn't turn out this messed up (on top of whatever else it could possibly do).
    Yea give Lolster credit for Violet Kaiser. I think that's awesome! And hmm that would certainly be a quick summoning method that could also tie in with how evil Yuri is. It's kind of similar in concept to Number c101 stealing the opponents monsters or how the new Kaiju monsters steal opponents monsters to summon themselves. That's definitely a route that could be used.

And it's something I noticed that I think you noticed too. Yugo's Clear Wing Synchro Dragon can give Odd-Eyes and Yuri's Fusion dragon fits because they are Level monsters. And it's ironic because that means that Yuto should've been able to crush Yugo with Dark Rebellion and yet Yugo ends up beating Yuto too (because Yuto basically gave up sadly).