User Tag List

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 122

Thread: Yuri's [X] [Y] Fusion Dragon Discussion

  1. #51
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Passerby View Post
    Violet Kaiser would be a great name for Yuri's cards. Given Academia's evil nature, we could also call them the Imperial Crusaders.

    Now this is just me messing around, but what if Yuri's dragon referenced both Contact Fusion and Super Polymerization simultaneously? The contact fusion would be optional like Beast-Eyes, giving him the ability to Poly it if need be, BUT the big catch is he may use a dark monster(s) on his opponent's side of the field for the summon with or in place of his own monster (s). This would give him a clear advantage against Yuya and makes a clear case for how Yuto would have trouble with him. This is a fairly broken summon ability though, so hopefully it doesn't turn out this messed up (on top of whatever else it could possibly do).
    This would be similar to Kaiser's Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, which would be another good reference to Kaiser. (Kaiser and Edo are much better than Manjoume.) But I think that the Fusion Dragon would be a regular Polymerization monster, while its evolution can involve Contact Fusion. After all, the three dragons should have at least Rank-Up, Accel Synchro and Contact Fusion upgrades.

    I guess Yuya's Fusion Pendulum should be easier to summon than Odd-Eyes Rebellion and the Synchro Pendulum. The Fusion Materials of that dragon might be specific, maybe it have to be exactly Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and the Fusion Dragon, but since Odd-Eyes Fusion is easily searchable, the Fusion Pendulum should not be as difficult to summon as the other two. The second-to-weirdest part might be a hypothetical Ritual Pendulum dragon.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

  2. #52
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    This would be similar to Kaiser's Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, which would be another good reference to Kaiser. (Kaiser and Edo are much better than Manjoume.) But I think that the Fusion Dragon would be a regular Polymerization monster, while its evolution can involve Contact Fusion. After all, the three dragons should have at least Rank-Up, Accel Synchro and Contact Fusion upgrades.

    I guess Yuya's Fusion Pendulum should be easier to summon than Odd-Eyes Rebellion and the Synchro Pendulum. The Fusion Materials of that dragon might be specific, maybe it have to be exactly Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and the Fusion Dragon, but since Odd-Eyes Fusion is easily searchable, the Fusion Pendulum should not be as difficult to summon as the other two. The second-to-weirdest part might be a hypothetical Ritual Pendulum dragon.
    I would prefer Yuri to use his personal Fusion Card as a Super Poly reincarnation (But his Dragon could have the optional Contact Fusion though), if Violet Flash is a thing, then he should have a Violet Fusion too (With Super Poly effect plz).

  3. #53
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I liked using "Conquest" instead of "Kaiser" because Yuto's dragon is called "Dark Rebellion" and not "Dark Rebel". Also, Conquest is one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

    Although I did have a loose theory about Yuya and the Horsemen. Yuya representing War and his dragon representing War's "Red Horse". At first I thought Yuto would represent the horseman of Death because of his Phantom Knights and what later happened, but his dragon is darker colored. And only Famine rides a dark horse-though Famine is better represented by Yugo and his world. Death, of course, rides the "Pale" horse. Which isn't considered "white". The "white" horse belongs to Conquest. The "pale" horse is more of a sickly pallid hue. Anyway, who knows. Yuya and his dupes may end up becoming the interdimensional horsemen of the Yugioh-apocalypse and their dragons may end up being their horses by the end after all.

  4. #54
    Registered User Indytotof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    The second-to-weirdest part might be a hypothetical Ritual Pendulum dragon.
    Plot twist: Due to being forgotten, the Ritual Dimension was being everything, controlling Academia in secret.

  5. #55
    Registered User Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Ancient Forest (aka Manaus, Brasil)
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about this: 2 monsters. Must be Fusion Summoned with Polymerization and cannot be Special Summoned by other "Fusion" spell cards.

  6. #56
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    How about this: 2 monsters. Must be Fusion Summoned with Polymerization and cannot be Special Summoned by other "Fusion" spell cards.
    That would conflict with Violet Flash since it supports all the "Fusion" cards and even Obelisk Force and Sora have alternatives when Fusion Summoning a monster (Ancient Gear Hound Dog, Chaos Fusion, Rebirth Fusion, Frightfur Factory, Frightfur Fusion, Frightfur March).
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 28th October 2015 at 08:19 PM.

  7. #57
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    How about this: 2 monsters. Must be Fusion Summoned with Polymerization and cannot be Special Summoned by other "Fusion" spell cards.
    That's not really generic if it could only be summoned by Polymerization. You have to consider that it's very likely that Yuya will play the dragon as well. Since he doesn't run a Polymerization (yet), he could not rely on Mammoth Splash, Trump Witch and Trump Girl to summon it. The dragon has to be that generic that even Yuya can play this card. In an Odd-Eyes deck, of course you would summon it with Odd-Eyes Fusion.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

  8. #58
    Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,994
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    That's not really generic if it could only be summoned by Polymerization. You have to consider that it's very likely that Yuya will play the dragon as well. Since he doesn't run a Polymerization (yet), he could not rely on Mammoth Splash, Trump Witch and Trump Girl to summon it. The dragon has to be that generic that even Yuya can play this card. In an Odd-Eyes deck, of course you would summon it with Odd-Eyes Fusion.
    Actually, if it's Polymerization, it's still very generic. Clear Wing still relies on you being able to get out Level 7 Synchros, Dark Rebellion still counts on two Level 4s, Odd-Eyes needs a Scale of 8 (of which we don't have a good generic one yet)... This guy should use Polymerisation.

  9. #59
    Registered User Dyson Sphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    472
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you guys need to stop talking about this like yuyas the one using it. its yuri using it, i know you guys think yugo and yuri will die and the 4 yus will become one but lets just see what happens and stop thinking about yuya using it
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

  10. #60
    Registered User Yuya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Miami City
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard the name "Imperial Claw Fusion Dragon" being tossed around in corners of the internet. Could be a possibility p.s. inb4 Imperial claw fusion dragon is the actual name.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Plot twist: Due to being forgotten, the Ritual Dimension was being everything, controlling Academia in secret.
    MOTHER OF ALL PLOT TWISTS!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •