User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weiss Schwarz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SAO is the best out of all the series you listed, and the SAOII trial deck has some fairly good cards (you can read this article for instructions on how to modify it on the cheap: http://toptiertears.org/2015/06/29/m...le-beginnings/)

Bake TD is incredibly vanilla and you'll need nothing in it that's not already in the booster, and Monogatari as a whole is pretty weak even in the tiny EN metagame

AW is in the same place as Monogatari, except you won't have easier to find EN cards to make deckbuilding easier

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So SAO seems the best bet to get a middle ground between budget and competitive, so I'll ask about one thing:

Since I happen to like restanders, how are the Kirito ones? Are they worth running or it's best to avoid them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    So SAO seems the best bet to get a middle ground between budget and competitive, so I'll ask about one thing:

Since I happen to like restanders, how are the Kirito ones? Are they worth running or it's best to avoid them?
    restanding in WS has a very different influence on the gamestate than in CFV and is much more mediocre

none of the kirito restanders are what you could call good but they're all usable if you want to play them for flavour reasons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MagitekElite View Post
    restanding in WS has a very different influence on the gamestate than in CFV and is much more mediocre

none of the kirito restanders are what you could call good but they're all usable if you want to play them for flavour reasons
    It was said to me that an actually good restander would be borderline broken (heard scary stories about the Nisekoi restanders, but I'm not touching that series) but they do seemed hard to use so I wanted to ask, I'll try to make something solid at the start and then maybe experimenting with some of those later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    It was said to me that an actually good restander would be borderline broken (heard scary stories about the Nisekoi restanders, but I'm not touching that series) but they do seemed hard to use so I wanted to ask, I'll try to make something solid at the start and then maybe experimenting with some of those later.
    the nisekoi restander in particular is broken because it actually restands 3 times, and the first restand is free

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MagitekElite View Post
    the nisekoi restander in particular is broken because it actually restands 3 times, and the first restand is free
    Free stock for days! Whereas the Kirito ones are full of conditions (the "Level 3 and 6 Clock" requirement was the strangest one though...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nisemonogatari has been announced for a US release.