User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Older Anime Cards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hologram_Projection , i know this would be op but i still want this because my main deck is dyson sphere and i want all of V's cards
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With Konami, if it is released, it would have an OPT clause and it would summon a token instead of the spell card itself.

I wouldn't mind non-Number Xyzs for V and his family. Seems like they're the only duelists without any non-Number Xyzs in their decks, and it seems weird that that's the case. Then again, I never got why the Numbers they had so perfectly fit into their respective archetypes.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    With Konami, if it is released, it would have an OPT clause and it would summon a token instead of the spell card itself.

I wouldn't mind non-Number Xyzs for V and his family. Seems like they're the only duelists without any non-Number Xyzs in their decks, and it seems weird that that's the case. Then again, I never got why the Numbers they had so perfectly fit into their respective archetypes.
    "Usually, "Numbers" are blank cards that take the form of what whoever finds them desires the most, design themselves to fit their original owner's Decks, and keep that form forever."

Source: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay. So, what kind of Xyzs did they have before they got a hold of the Numbers?
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay. So, what kind of Xyzs did they have before they got a hold of the Numbers?
    III had Chrononaut, but about IV and V, I think they didn't get a personal Xyz before "Numbers".

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeeeahh, about that... I don't have an answer for that.
    So, I guess we need to start speculating.
    III had Chrononaut. His numbers weren't even the same rank as Chrononaut. I don't know if that could mean something, because III's monsters' levels were very diversified as opposed to IV and V.
    Well, actually, IV had level 4 monsters but they were like that to be able to be normal summoned, and then get their levels modified.
    V... We saw three monsters. All with different levels. And we have that self summoning spell with an arbitrary level.
    Conclusion, I don't really know what kind of Xyzs they could have.
    III's monster with the highest rank was a rank 7. IV had rank 8 and V rank 9. That should mean something.

- - - Updated - - -

Forget it. Since III's rank 7 was a rank up, my "theory" goes to waste, because VI and V also used rank up to rank 9 and 10, respectively.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I forgot about Chrystal Chrononaut. What about their dad, though? All of his monsters are Level 4, so I'd think he'd have some decent non-Number Xyzs, since his Spell cards are specifically geared toward that.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to find out more about Blair Flannigan's Mystic deck from GX. We got Mystic Dragon, but Mystic Egg said there was supposed to be a Knight and a Magician as well. Mystic Dragon was a Level 8 with 3600 ATK.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 11th November 2015 at 04:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With IV, we saw he used a Gravekeeper's deck before. He could have switched to Gimmick Puppets after getting the Gimmick Puppet Numbers. V really didn't have a deck besides "lol, Dyson Sphere." It was a mess. We do see him using Blasting the Ruins against Kite in a flashback though, for what its worth.

Yeah, Rei's character being dropped like that was annoying. They clearly set something up with the Knight and Magician being mentioned in card text, but that was all we ever got.
    "There are as many truths out there as there are people to tell them. Perhaps it's best simply to choose the truth with which you are most comfortable."
    ~ Knoll, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesedude View Post
    With IV, we saw he used a Gravekeeper's deck before. He could have switched to Gimmick Puppets after getting the Gimmick Puppet Numbers. V really didn't have a deck besides "lol, Dyson Sphere." It was a mess. We do see him using Blasting the Ruins against Kite in a flashback though, for what its worth.

Yeah, Rei's character being dropped like that was annoying. They clearly set something up with the Knight and Magician being mentioned in card text, but that was all we ever got.
    and we also saw him using a burn deck against those random weak duelists on that coaster thing
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move