User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Older Anime Cards

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesedude View Post
    With IV, we saw he used a Gravekeeper's deck before. He could have switched to Gimmick Puppets after getting the Gimmick Puppet Numbers. V really didn't have a deck besides "lol, Dyson Sphere." It was a mess. We do see him using Blasting the Ruins against Kite in a flashback though, for what its worth.
    Oh yeah, I was forgetting he used Gravekeeper's in some point. I wonder why he moved to Gimmick Puppet.
    Anyway, glad he did. They have awesome artworks. I wouldn't mind more Gimmick Puppet cards.

Some Dyson Sphere revamp would be nice too. But, in that case, they would have to make an entire new archetype and strategy, you know, because we don't have one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, if they used different decks before they got their Numbers, why didn't the Numbers cards fit themselves to work with their existing decks, instead of decks designed around them? That makes no sense to me. Then again, a Gravekeeper's Numbers card would be awesome to have.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Then again, a Gravekeeper's Numbers card would be awesome to have.
    I think the exact opposite. Gravekeeper's have a story. Making a number for them wouldn't fit. Personally, I wouldn't like.
    I also don't like much that 81 is a number. It doesn't fit. The same applies to 86. Why are they numbers. There were zero numbers from that archetypes in the anime. Gouche used a number when he was brainwashed by Alito, but that was all.

So, if they used different decks before they got their Numbers, why didn't the Numbers cards fit themselves to work with their existing decks, instead of decks designed around them? That makes no sense to me.
    It's anime and it's Yu-Gi-Oh!. Where did it say it had to make sense?
    It just doesn't need to make sense. But you could speculate they started to use different decks (like Gimmick Puppet) just before the numbers hit them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone want to see remade versions of the Dark Scorpions? Retrained Dark Scorpion cards would kick ass, methinks.
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone want to see remade versions of the Dark Scorpions? Retrained Dark Scorpion cards would kick ass, methinks.
    Make Obligatory Summon to target your own monsters and then we can have consistency.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'd have brokenness if they don't nerf it somehow. Imagine that being used in Performages if it only affects your monsters?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'd have brokenness if they don't nerf it somehow. Imagine that being used in Performages if it only affects your monsters?
    They made Ties of the Brethen, they can do this shit, Deck Destruction Virus, Fallout and Reverse of Reverse to complete the POL cards once for all (Except none of these cards, except Brethen have nothing to do with the Manga, so they are DOL3 Material).
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 14th November 2015 at 11:56 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ties of the Brethren wasn't an exclusive PoL card, and it was still nerfed. They'd need to do something to depower it, somehow, to keep it from being excessively abused. Then again, if it only works on the opponent, why would anyone play it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ties of the Brethren wasn't an exclusive PoL card, and it was still nerfed. They'd need to do something to depower it, somehow, to keep it from being excessively abused. Then again, if it only works on the opponent, why would anyone play it?
    Revolution Falcon OTK . Also Blaze Falcon and Scarlight burn; or that Bujintei Susanowo + their Bujin handtraps/gravetraps and Honest; Asura Priest + Honest too; any Utopia + Asura Strike and maybe Honest.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 15th November 2015 at 12:05 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not exactly an anime archetype, but someone posted "RL' versions of the Forbidden Beasts and Mantra cards and I had completely forgotten about those. Those would be cool to see. Make them a bit more powered, and we've got a Reptile archetype that can beat out... Venom, I guess?