User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Older Anime Cards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not Anime-related, but I wouldn't mind more of the Shogi archetype from that one Yugioh Zexal manga. Maybe another Beast-Warrior main deck monster, and a Rank 3 to take advantage of their summoning effects.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to see more of the Spheres from GX Manga, also get Tragoedia's cards, Vision HEROS and the rest of the Planets (with Mercury being in Collector's Pack my hopes have increased).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want more Hand monsters, to fill out Girag's deck. Fire and Ice Hands are all well and good, but we need to finish up the elemental Hands. Also, Hand Xyzs that aren't Numbers. Hell, a lot of archetypes that have only Number Xyz cards need non-Number Xyzs, methinks; Heraldic Beasts and Gimmick Puppets need them.
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder if we'll at least get Queen Butterfly Dianthus along with Tripper or if it's just the Legendary Planets themselves.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i want more rank-up stuff that isn't just Raid Raptor support.

but that's not what this pack is for, hm.

Yokai cards? Yokai cards.

edit: whoops, didn't realize this wasn't the collector's pack thread. yokai cards would be nice, but New Orders would also be nice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want more useful Yosenjus; they make a good deck, by themselves, but thanks to the nature of the metagame and tournaments, only five of the nine monsters and one of the four spells and traps are considered "good". I'd like to see more level 6 Beast Yosenjus, and some more Pendulums to make the pendulum aspect of the archetype more viable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    I want more Hand monsters, to fill out Girag's deck. Fire and Ice Hands are all well and good, but we need to finish up the elemental Hands. Also, Hand Xyzs that aren't Numbers. Hell, a lot of archetypes that have only Number Xyz cards need non-Number Xyzs, methinks; Heraldic Beasts and Gimmick Puppets need them.
    whats wrong with only having numbers as xyz
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It just bugs me, from a story standpoint. Like, what kind of Xyz monsters did they use before they got their Numbers? We never found out, and I would've loved to see some non-Number Gimmick Puppet or Heraldic/Heraldry Xyz monsters for a change.

Also, I'm not sure if it's possible, since the cards came out in the main sets but the episode they came from was some sort of special that wasn't a confirmed part to the main series, but would /Assault Mode support be too much to ask? We've got Tenki for Assault Beast, and A Wild Monster Appears! for bringing out Assault Mode monsters when we don't have Assault Mode Activate, so...
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 23rd March 2016 at 02:07 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forget story standpoint, it doesn't make in-universe sense.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to see Assault Mode 2.0 style. That would have been interesting to see in the anime.