Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon TCG General Discussion

Words Go Here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the Pokemon TCG. Love their full arts and all of their rareities. I find them much better than Yugioh's. The higher rarieties in yugioh often make the card art either very hard to make out, or just makes the card look like barf. I'll take my full arts instead

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think pokemon tcg is gay as hell, but that's probably cus my eight year old brother took all my pokemon cards I never used to school (my parents don't approve or know that I play card games like hearthstone and don't think i can because I take all honor or ap classes and have basketball and football), and then he got caught and the teacher emailed my mom and she freaked out and my little brother said that I gave him the cards....

they were in my room...

I think yugioh is better than pokemon, and I absolutely am abhorring yugioh atm

tl;dr - Pokémon is a bitch, just like that Latina girl from across the street

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really want to play this, I wish Pokemon had something like DN to use. Best I could find is this program called "Lackey CCG" which has a pokemon plugin, but it's far from ideal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My boyfriend and I don't play the game, but he has a few decks and a bunch of Arcanine cards he's collecting.

Registered User Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play the online version. I think it's a good game.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ....I play it. Is it bad I do?
    ..So, in short, here's my rant about the game in one fell swoop.

Pokemon TCG is easier to play than Yu-Gi-Oh, it requires more cards to use and more time to utilize. In addition, it's the only Card game I know that has Full Art Boss cards that are not only usable, but are also nice to own in any collection, and in addition, they're made with thicker and nicer materials, better than that of Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh. Next, Pokemon TCG is a lot more user friendly than that of Yu-Gi-Oh. it's far slower than the game, and although we have a nasty format where people are either making OTK oriented decks or Decks that limit their opponent's options, in Pokemon, Nintendo has seen the gameplay for themselves, and as such, adjusted the banlists accordingly.

If you thought that I have more praise to say abut this game, I don't. I think the Rotation system in card games is absolutely stupid. It means more money to dump for more packs, and although the rarities in Pokemon is better than that of Yu-Gi-Oh, they cost more money per pack, and thus, this game is harder to get into than in other games, due to the amount of money needed to play the game. Also, you can't play fun cards like you used to unless the TCG reprints the card, in which case takes a many of years to do. ..

Yeah, that's all I have to say on the matter. Overall, this game is fun, but don't play the actual one if you can't afford it. Online is also a thing, but I can't play it for god knows why. I tried, too...
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?