Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    DOCS-EN087 Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju
    DARK/Fiend – Effect/8/2800/2500
    This card can be Special Summoned (from your hand) on the side of the field to your opponent in the Attack Position by Tributing 1 monster as a Tribute, which he controls. If your opponent controls a "Kaiju" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in the attack position. You can only control 1 "Kaiju" control monster. Once per turn: You can 2 Kaiju Counters from anywhere on the field of; Special Summon 1 "Radian Token" (Fiend-Type / DARK / Level 7 / ATK 2800 / DEF 0) Special Summon, but it can not be used as Synchro Material.
    Rare
    DOCS-EN088 Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju
    Water/Aqua – Effect/8/2200/3000
    This card can be Special Summoned (from your hand) on the side of the field to your opponent in the Attack Position by Tributing 1 monster as a Tribute, which he controls. If your opponent controls a "Kaiju" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in the attack position. You can only control 1 "Kaiju" control monster. During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a card or effect is activated except "Gameciel, the Kaiju sea turtle": You can remove the game 2 Kaiju Counters from anywhere; Negate the activation and if you do, banish it.
    Rare
    DOCS-EN089 Kaiju Capture Mission
    Continuous Trap Card
    Once per turn, if 3 or less Kaiju Counters are on this card: You can target 1 "Kaiju" monster on the field; change it to face-down Defense Position, then place 1 Kaiju-Counter on this card (max. 3). If this card that belongs to you, destroyed by your opponent's card and sent to your Graveyard, you can draw 2 cards. This effect can of " Kaiju Capture Mission " used only once per turn.
    Common
    Strange that there's no Level 7 this time around... but oh well. I anticipate a LIGHT and a WIND in BOSH.

Oh, also: are these the actual effects or just speculation?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry about the quality but I didn't want to spoil to much since I might get in trouble but I can tell you some of the rarities....
    Yes indeed we are getting leonidas DD and it's a super as well as the xyz lvl 8... Not sure about night howling because I did not pull one....
    Um... Most of the maje specter cards are common except for maje specter cat, the maje specter xyz, the field spell is super and another spell that returns a card to the deck..I forgot their names... I dr have them with me right now.. The kozmo chick is common... The ship that SS token us super.. The straw is ultra.. The plane is secret... The equip spell is common as well...
    The vortex odd eyes is ultimate I got one... The odd eyes fusion is secret...
    I got a trap card secret which copies ritual spells.. It sucks..
    Most of the grysle whatever they are called are commons... 1 is rare except for the trap it's a super i forgot it's name... No interested in the archetype tbh..
    That's pretty much what I remembered...
    I forgot to read the sneak peak flier... I will run a list of al cards
    The pot of taboo is common as well

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    DOCS-EN087 Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju
    DARK/Fiend Effect/8/2800/2500
    This card can be Special Summoned (from your hand) on the side of the field to your opponent in the Attack Position by Tributing 1 monster as a Tribute, which he controls. If your opponent controls a "Kaiju" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in the attack position. You can only control 1 "Kaiju" control monster. Once per turn: You can 2 Kaiju Counters from anywhere on the field of; Special Summon 1 "Radian Token" (Fiend-Type / DARK / Level 7 / ATK 2800 / DEF 0) Special Summon, but it can not be used as Synchro Material.
    Rare
    DOCS-EN088 Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju
    Water/Aqua Effect/8/2200/3000
    This card can be Special Summoned (from your hand) on the side of the field to your opponent in the Attack Position by Tributing 1 monster as a Tribute, which he controls. If your opponent controls a "Kaiju" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in the attack position. You can only control 1 "Kaiju" control monster. During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a card or effect is activated except "Gameciel, the Kaiju sea turtle": You can remove the game 2 Kaiju Counters from anywhere; Negate the activation and if you do, banish it.
    Rare
    DOCS-EN089 Kaiju Capture Mission
    Continuous Trap Card
    Once per turn, if 3 or less Kaiju Counters are on this card: You can target 1 "Kaiju" monster on the field; change it to face-down Defense Position, then place 1 Kaiju-Counter on this card (max. 3). If this card that belongs to you, destroyed by your opponent's card and sent to your Graveyard, you can draw 2 cards. This effect can of " Kaiju Capture Mission " used only once per turn.
    Common
    Hmm. Not sure if I'll use these cards, but they seem cool. Nice for a Gamera Kaiju, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is awesome. I just need Night Howling and I'm pretty much set.
    [Skill Intensifies]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so flippity flippin' happy DDs are coming to the TCG. It's a deck where Joan D'Arc is finally playable, and it only took her 3 forms to get it right! Heck, I'm so much of a history/fantasy buff that pretty much everything about them pleases me. Most of all, they won't be meta next to the spaghetti bull crap like Rofflelaughula...Roflcoptera...Raffleticketa...uhm ...Rafflesia? And Infinity, which means DD won't be pricey. I can dig bingo bin decks.

This Kaiju archetype is interesting...but do you know what this means? IT'S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Ach! Hans, run! It's the signature!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great, now I'm not sure if I want to go pure Graydles, pure Kaiju, or a fusion of the two...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, don't forget there's no Synchro or non-Pendulum Monster in the final 10 slots, so we aren't getting Alexander or Night Howling.

On the other hand, this pretty much confirms everything else in those slots.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikX View Post
    Guys, don't forget there's no Synchro or non-Pendulum Monster in the final 10 slots, so we aren't getting Alexander or Night Howling.

On the other hand, this pretty much confirms everything else in those slots.
    we long since confirmed that
    and with BOSH already confirmed.....I guess we "Got" the D/Ds....
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsteel View Post
    Sorry about the quality but I didn't want to spoil to much since I might get in trouble but I can tell you some of the rarities....
    Yes indeed we are getting leonidas DD and it's a super as well as the xyz lvl 8... Not sure about night howling because I did not pull one....
    Um... Most of the maje specter cards are common except for maje specter cat, the maje specter xyz, the field spell is super and another spell that returns a card to the deck..I forgot their names... I dr have them with me right now.. The kozmo chick is common... The ship that SS token us super.. The straw is ultra.. The plane is secret... The equip spell is common as well...
    The vortex odd eyes is ultimate I got one... The odd eyes fusion is secret...
    I got a trap card secret which copies ritual spells.. It sucks..
    Most of the grysle whatever they are called are commons... 1 is rare except for the trap it's a super i forgot it's name... No interested in the archetype tbh..
    That's pretty much what I remembered...
    I forgot to read the sneak peak flier... I will run a list of al cards
    The pot of taboo is common as well
    Irrelevant but did you name yourself because of Coldsteel the Hedgeheg?