Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or when they Try to solemn Super Poly when that was around
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The moment when you have 100 LP left and your opponent plays Cowboy or Nothung.

Off-Topic: Someone should make a Thread about "Most epic dueling moments" OR a Thread combining "Funny, Epic and Irritating dueling moments".
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 8th November 2015 at 04:10 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    The moment when you have 100 LP left and your opponent plays Cowboy or Nothung.

Off-Topic: Someone should make a Thread about "Most epic dueling moments" OR a Thread combining "Funny, Epic and Irritating dueling moments".
    Why don't you create one, since it was your idea?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worst moment for me?
    I don't think I need to explain my all Spell/Trap hands against many an opponent.
    Good examples include Photons, Lolsworns, Performapals, my Custom Deck from time to time, just to name a few...
    ..Sucks that the decks I fight too are, to say the least, tough as hell.
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!

I started the duel with a bad hand (Dragodies, Mask Change, Speed Recovery, Archfiend Heiress and Armageddon Knight), so I had to set my Dragodies to search my Joker and be able to start my plays. In his turn he summoned 2 Galaxy-Eyes and Papilloperative, then used Papillo eff to flip my Dragodies, and the moment he saw my monster he starts talking b*llsh*t. As a good Yu-Gi-Oh player that I am I decided to start messing with him and set the most annoying and disrespectful field I could.

In the EP I searched Joker and draw ROTA in my DP. Activate ROTA and search Shadow Mist, Summon Joker and set my scales, then I pendulum Shadow Mist, Heiress, Dragodies and Armageddon. Activate Mask Change to summon Dark Law, Mist effect and search Plasma. I took his Galaxy-Eyes and attacked his monsters. In his turn he surrender.

I wasn't going to save that duel at first, but then he made a rematch offer and the last thing he said was too priceless to not save it.
    Last edited by Jakinus; 8th November 2015 at 11:01 PM.
    Donīt forget to have fun and ENJOY.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakinus View Post
    Spoiler Alert!

I started the duel with a bad hand (Dragodies, Mask Change, Speed Recovery, Archfiend Heiress and Armageddon Knight), so I had to set my Dragodies to search my Joker and be able to start my plays. In his turn he summoned 2 Galaxy-Eyes and Papilloperative, then used Papillo eff to flip my Dragodies, and the moment he saw my monster he starts talking b*llsh*t. As a good Yu-Gi-Oh player that I am I decided to start messing with him and set the most annoying and disrespectful field I could.

In the EP I searched Joker and draw ROTA in my DP. Activate ROTA and search Shadow Mist, Summon Joker and set my scales, then I pendulum Shadow Mist, Heiress, Dragodies and Armageddon. Activate Mask Change to summon Dark Law, Mist effect and search Plasma. I took his Galaxy-Eyes and attacked his monsters. In his turn he surrender.

I wasn't going to save that duel at first, but then he made a rematch offer and the last thing he said was too priceless to not save it.

Your deck is stupid and makes no sense, Love every second of it
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the greatest WTF deck I've seen in years. I LOVE IT.
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, sometimes I can pull off some plays with this deck that both my opponent and I end up lol-ing...?... like crazy bastards, or he just rage quit (and in most of them Plasma, a.k.a. walking Skill Drain, is involved).

I'm waiting for LolsterXD97 or anyone else to create a thread about the best/funniest/most epic Yu-Gi-Oh moments. I could even start it myself but doesn't feel right since he suggested.
    Last edited by Jakinus; 9th November 2015 at 12:53 AM.
    Donīt forget to have fun and ENJOY.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Or when they Try to solemn Super Poly when that was around
    I'll do one better than that. I had one try to use Shien to negate Super Poly.

They threw the largest tantrum ever when they were told not gonna happen. I was called so many variants of the word "fuckhead" that I regret not keeping score.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting accused of netdecking while using Banisharks. Let that sink in for a minute.
    Sanokal