User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOCS] Super Early Leak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm happy with just about all of these rarities. It's a shame that Odd-Eyes Fusion got such a horrendous bump, but I don't personally run it in Odd-Magician, so I think I'll be okay. Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon is good for summoning Vortex in a pinch, but it's still a little iffy so I can understand why people would be somewhat upset about it.

I'm very pleased with the D/D/D imports coming it, I may finally be able to build them.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
    Gameciel? Huh o.o?
    Broken ass Kaiju. Negates and banishes any activation for 2 Kaiju Counters. Not even Once per turn.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I guess Radion is outclassed by the other Kaiju? That's a bit sad, but hey, cheap-ass high-level stun lock? That's pretty fun, I guess.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, goddamnit, Cat is Super? Well, so much for getting this deck cheap for my boyfriend. Why is it that, when he shows interest in a specific archetype, it winds up becoming not only Meta-topping, but so fucking expensive that it's impossible for him to complete said deck until after its day in the sun is long over?

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    So, I guess Radion is outclassed by the other Kaiju? That's a bit sad, but hey, cheap-ass high-level stun lock? That's pretty fun, I guess.
    Yeah, Tribute something like a Stardust Chronicle of your opponent with them literally not being able to do anything to prevent his monster fucking off forever into nothing. And then negate cards and effects twice per turn and banish them so they can't float anything while you sit there with a three K wall... Fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Radian is still really good, it can put some good damage on board for little cost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Checked with friend in Spain on the translation to help contribute. The wording in Spanish is quite weird, but the game just fundamentally is worded differently in various languages. Here's a second opinion!

DOCS-EN089 Kaiju Capture Mission (Common)
    Continuous Trap Card
    Kaiju Capture Mission
    [Trap Card]

Once per turn, if there are less than 3 Kaiju Counters on this card, you can select one "Kaiju" monster on the field; change it to face-down Defense Position, and if you do, put 1 "Kaiju Counter" on this card (max 3). If this card is in your possession is destroyed by your opponent (either by battle or card effect) and sent to your Graveyard, you can draw 2 cards. You can only use this effect of "Kaiju Capture Mission" once per turn.
    Last edited by Thanako; 22nd October 2015 at 05:57 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, goddamnit, Cat is Super? Well, so much for getting this deck cheap for my boyfriend. Why is it that, when he shows interest in a specific archetype, it winds up becoming not only Meta-topping, but so fucking expensive that it's impossible for him to complete said deck until after its day in the sun is long over?
    My friend has the same problem
    We find out about Shaddolls, he wants them because Puppets and Fusions, THEN we found out what they do
    Nekroz? "Hey my Gishki got an upgrade" Then I explained in more detail...
    Majespectres? "Tiny animals in witch hats? Yes pls" ...Then I explained

Funny thing, he WAS interested in buster blader when we only knew of that first wave of stuff, then lost interest. then the rest of the set was revealed and we found they were inconsistent.
    I swear if he didn't lose interest Buster Blader would have been amazing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Yeah, Tribute something like a Stardust Chronicle of your opponent with them literally not being able to do anything to prevent his monster fucking off forever into nothing. And then negate cards and effects twice per turn and banish them so they can't float anything while you sit there with a three K wall... Fun.
    Twice per turn?
    the new trap can hold up to 3 counters
    thats up to 5 times a turn, assuming more cards don't go to the grave in teh meanwhile

also at this point I feel like you are complaining for the sake of it...
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Gameciel's one of the new Kaiju.
    going to put the link for the two new Kaiju should help with the confusion a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/yugioh/comm...s_italian_ygo/
    My and here i thought Gorz was broken and i can see turtle as the next troll card
    tho i will say Gozen Match and Rivalry of Warlords is just too good against Kaijus.
    Last edited by aera644; 23rd October 2015 at 04:07 AM.