User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 79 Discussion

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yuya is the biggest retard I've seen. He could have used Monster Reborn to summon back Entermate Warrio Tiger, Pendulum Summon Silver Claw and go for Dark Rebellion instead. He would have inflicted 4500 Damage + 1200 of Time Sword Magician...
    Last edited by Mofiz; 27th October 2015 at 09:09 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All right, now that I'm finally awake and sorted, it's time to review this episode.

The climax went pretty much as everyone was expecting, but seeing it play out is what makes it fun. To my eternal surprise, it actually took Yuya a few turns to get Enlightenment Paladin out. And speaking of Paladin, what a monster. It's been too long since we had a powerful Spellcaster used by the main protagonist...and let's be honest, before it was announced, who would have expected it rather than another dragon?

Shinji is thankfully cleared up even more in this episode. Let's not forget; he's a genuinely nice guy with a serious revenge problem and a little too much idealism. Sadly, Roger is right; the Commons are all bark and no bite overall. But the past few episodes confirm that he doesn't want to be a queen bee - he wants to drag the Tops down to their level. His deck trots out some nice surprises this episode too. Speaking of surprises, who saw Monster Reborn coming, eh? Loved seeing that old glory.

Sadly though, the Commons are gonna be pissed next episode from the looks of things, and Roger remains a very good antagonist. Evil genius, that old bugger. Yuya is likely to score with the Tops rather than the Commons. That being said, I have a feeling that Crow won't hate him too much, and I immensely enjoyed seeing his thoughts this episode. Selena too, I'm still surprised at how much I like her given that I used to hate her guts when she first appeared. Yuya's debate with Shinji rings true with most of the debates that he's had so far; yet one could argue that Shinji would be the kind of guy that listen. Alas, it is not to be.

All in all, a fun watch and likely a future summary for me to write. Plot time next episode, thank heavens Zuzu is all right.

Sanokal

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Yuya is the biggest retard I've seen. He could have used Monster Reborn to summon back Entermate Warrio Tiger, Pendulum Summon Silver Claw and go for Dark Rebellion instead. He would have inflicted 4500 Damage + 1200 of Time Sword Magician...
    It could have.

It wouldn't have been nearly as satisfying as morally bitch-slapping all the audience by using that card they called useless in the flashiest way to bring a Fudo-Style comeback victory involving a Twin-Bladed Badass Magician Synchro that managed to surprise everyone including "know-all" Reiji of all people and with Jack's smile as a topping, but yes, it could have.
    (This post is always treated as a "Personal Opinion" post.)

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    It could have.

It wouldn't have been nearly as satisfying as morally bitch-slapping all the audience by using that card they called useless in the flashiest way to bring a Fudo-Style comeback victory involving a Twin-Bladed Badass Magician Synchro that managed to surprise everyone including "know-all" Reiji of all people and with Jack's smile as a topping, but yes, it could have.
    Yes, and I'm glad he did but why did he act like he was losing and he had no options and stuff. He was too dense to see the option of summoning a Rank 4.
    Even the most retarded kid on ygopro can do that
    Even the most retarded kid on ygopro DOES do that
    The most retarded kid on ygopro does nothing BUT that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, and I'm glad he did but why did he act like he was losing and he had no options and stuff. He was too dense to see the option of summoning a Rank 4.
    Trauma.

Last time he used Rank 4 on someone Jack completely devastated him and his self-esteem so he might have felt his gaze upon him.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Trauma.

Last time he used Rank 4 on someone Jack completely devastated him and his self-esteem so he might have felt his gaze upon him.
    Why doesn't that work in RL... Oh right, in RL Rank 4 doesn't lose in the first place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess he learnt he cannot make people egao with a Dragon that would wreck its opponent's motorcycle like with Karate Guy, so instead he used the most cute Magician believed bad for a badass Synchro Summon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why doesn't that work in RL... Oh right, in RL Rank 4 doesn't lose in the first place
    Rank 4 loses only to Pendulum.

Then Pendulum loses to Rank 4 Pendulum.

And the circle of life is complete

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    I guess he learnt he cannot make people egao with a Dragon that would wreck its opponent's motorcycle like with Karate Guy, so instead he used the most cute Magician believed bad for a badass Synchro Summon.
    I think the audience would have reacted the same way anyway.
    The commons being upset because of Shinjis lost.
    The tops being happy becuase of the upset commons.

The only difference here was Jean having an Orgasm and Jack having facial expression.

- - - Updated - - -

Rank 4 loses only to Pendulum.

Then Pendulum loses to Rank 4 Pendulum.

And the circle of life is complete
    There is Pendulum without Rank 4? Even Magician Decks did nothing but spamming Rank 4 + Apex and Unicorn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is Pendulum without Rank 4? Even Magician Decks did nothing but spamming Rank 4 + Apex and Unicorn.
    Yes there it is. It's called casual playing.