User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [ARC-V] Episode 80 Summary

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to mention Crow is in the position he is in now because he helped the lancers,if he had let them get captured they would root in jail(and he and sinji would be fine) since he even arranged for the break out.Heck things would be fine if Shingo and Selena had listened to him and Yuya when those 2 were simply being reasonable to stay low for a while.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The break out he arranged was intended only for himself and Shinji. They were seriously going to ditch everybody to rot in that detention facility if the gang hadn't figured out what the two were up to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    Finals...nothing, academia invasion
    that's what we were expecting hahaha
    Thank the flame for its light, but do not forget the lampholder standing in the shade with constancy of patience.
    YGOrg Name: Forth-Kun

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, they're hyping the Yuya-Jack rematch too much for that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, sadly we have to go through the whole damn tournament before we get to Academia invading.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, I can't decide who I want to win. Crow or Kurosaki? Kurosaki is a badass, but Crow is Crow. And I like both archetypes, but I'm more a Blackwing player than a R*peraptor player. And I don't know who the next Lancer from the Synchro Dimension should be. I have a problem with 5D's lookalikes joining the main cast, I'm not fond of Tokumatsu, and Shinji becomes worse each episode. If that guy becomes a Lancer, there is plenty of potential character development for him that should not be wasted. Seriously, I would prefer Sergey over Shinji and Tokumatsu, just because he's crazy and hilarious. Or at least, Mukuro Enjou^^

Shinji: "Uuuuh, I'm so poor! The Tops are bad! I'm hungry! I'm angry!"
    Yuya: "Shut up! You still have it better than other people! I saw people 'dying' in a war! And I wasn't even there! I saw worse shit than you ever did!"

Man, I want Kurosaki to punch Shinji in the face. Thankfully, Crow is not the type of guy who constantly rants. He's a thief, but not a rebel.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Man, I can't decide who I want to win. Crow or Kurosaki? Kurosaki is a badass, but Crow is Crow. And I like both archetypes, but I'm more a Blackwing player than a R*peraptor player. And I don't know who the next Lancer from the Synchro Dimension should be. I have a problem with 5D's lookalikes joining the main cast, I'm not fond of Tokumatsu, and Shinji becomes worse each episode. If that guy becomes a Lancer, there is plenty of potential character development for him that should not be wasted. Seriously, I would prefer Sergey over Shinji and Tokumatsu, just because he's crazy and hilarious. Or at least, Mukuro Enjou^^

Shinji: "Uuuuh, I'm so poor! The Tops are bad! I'm hungry! I'm angry!"
    Yuya: "Shut up! You still have it better than other people! I saw people 'dying' in a war! And I wasn't even there! I saw worse shit than you ever did!"

Man, I want Kurosaki to punch Shinji in the face. Thankfully, Crow is not the type of guy who constantly rants. He's a thief, but not a rebel.
    Anytime Shun duels plot advances and shit happens, so I expect a nice duel with sexy 3D sequences with him being the winner (For moar plot progression). I expect Crow and possibily Jack to be the only Lancers, since Tokumatsu would be stupid and Shinji just asks for being carded by Academia by trying to rebel in the invasion.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Anytime Shun duels plot advances and shit happens, so I expect a nice duel with sexy 3D sequences with him being the winner (For moar plot progression). I expect Crow and possibily Jack to be the only Lancers, since Tokumatsu would be stupid and Shinji just asks for being carded by Academia by trying to rebel in the invasion.
    True, Kurosaki is the walking plot.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Yugo? i don't think they'll kill him off just yet and that he'll be a lancer
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    Yugo? i don't think they'll kill him off just yet and that he'll be a lancer
    I didn't say Yugo, because I'm pretty sure it will be absorbed by Yuya or Yuri, but let's see what will happen with the time.