Thread: [OCG] Millennium Box Gold Edition Reprint

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    I read and... No. At least for me.

EDIT: I only read the first post.
    EDIT2: I read that last post. I believe people must know good things. And I believe people must know bad things, so they know what they want to avoid.
    Mofiz, Noir, everyone else: Don't give more wood to his fire.
    I don't intend to. That was gonna be my last reply to him.

Why are there always so many dogs in my area?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    I read and... No. At least for me.

EDIT: I only read the first post.
    EDIT2: I read that last post. I believe people must know good things. And I believe people must know bad things, so they know what they want to avoid.
    Mofiz, Noir, everyone else: Don't give more wood to his fire.
    /Ignored teh instant I read the first line, I also suggest everyone does the same. Hateful shits like that aren't worth looking at, much less listening or talking to.

Now lets not speak to him or of this again, Agreed?
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    /Ignored teh instant I read the first line, I also suggest everyone does the same. Hateful shits like that aren't worth looking at, much less listening or talking to.

Now lets not speak to him or of this again, Agreed?
    Tbh, I enjoy him writing walls to my short answers not noticing that noone even reads them.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Tbh, I enjoy him writing walls to my short answers not noticing that noone even reads them.
    Maybe because your the subject and I have been....away from these kinds of things for ...7 Months, but I don't find it entertaining, just....really really sad.
    Wierd ain't it, I was involved in so much shit on disqus and now that something started here I want nothing to do with it...

Or maybe its because I'm studying for an Exam and don't have time to be amused....maybe that's it.

Regardless, everyone here that matters now knows it isn't worth ....anything so I'm just gonna ignore it unless he starts up something else. it is already took the "Honor" of being the first person flagged on the site, see what it does with it

Speaking of Exam, I'm out
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Or maybe its because I'm studying for an Exam and don't have time to be amused....maybe that's it.
    That line explains it all. I was wondering why you've been so absent, later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    I'm not sure of how many "mistakes" you counted but once again, I stopped after two lines. If you don't care about me reading your crap, then why even splash out a wall, lol?
    But yet you keep replying? Nice try baiting me, I'll indulge you. I don't write walls for you. Had you actually read my post, you'd know that. I keep replying for the same reason you keep replying to me, and then turn around and and try to soft flame me in replying to other people. I love it, truthfully, the hypocrisy you spout. It's actually probably the most interesting things you've ever posted on this forum. The delusions of grandeur as you act superior to someone you are beneath. You haven't realized it yet, but I'm the one stooping to your level.

It was 6 mistakes btw. Not hard to glance through buddy, but I'll spoonfeed you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Your first mistake was being an asshole in the first paragraph of your initial comment. Your second mistake was responding to Mofiz even though you said you didn't care if he responded.
    I'll give you props for actually replying to me directly. The others pretending to talk behind my back like some sort of social reject in-crowd or falsified aristocrats. Mistaking themselves calling me "pathetic" and "retarded" for any better than what I've been saying is pretty cowardly and delusional. At least you make an effort to confront me directly. That said, you're replies have been rather weak. If you actually want to get your point across, make an effort to insult me at least. And don't reply to this with some shit like "oh, I don't want to stoop to your level", if that's the case just don't reply at all. By replying with something like that, you are stooping to my level. And you're just making yourself look useless and trying to make me feel inferior. Spoiler alert- my ego is bigger than anyone on this forum, there is nothing you can post to make me feel anything less than better than all of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Satchmo View Post
    Spoiler alert- my ego is bigger than anyone on this forum, there is nothing you can post to make me feel anything less than better than all of you.
    That's a bold statement to make considering I'm right fucking here fam.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    But yet you keep replying? Nice try baiting me, I'll indulge you. I don't write walls for you. Had you actually read my post, you'd know that. I keep replying for the same reason you keep replying to me, and then turn around and and try to soft flame me in replying to other people. I love it, truthfully, the hypocrisy you spout. It's actually probably the most interesting things you've ever posted on this forum. The delusions of grandeur as you act superior to someone you are beneath. You haven't realized it yet, but I'm the one stooping to your level.

It was 6 mistakes btw. Not hard to glance through buddy, but I'll spoonfeed you.

I'll give you props for actually replying to me directly. The others pretending to talk behind my back like some sort of social reject in-crowd or falsified aristocrats. Mistaking themselves calling me "pathetic" and "retarded" for any better than what I've been saying is pretty cowardly and delusional. At least you make an effort to confront me directly. That said, you're replies have been rather weak. If you actually want to get your point across, make an effort to insult me at least. And don't reply to this with some shit like "oh, I don't want to stoop to your level", if that's the case just don't reply at all. By replying with something like that, you are stooping to my level. And you're just making yourself look useless and trying to make me feel inferior. Spoiler alert- my ego is bigger than anyone on this forum, there is nothing you can post to make me feel anything less than better than all of you.
    He still writes walls noone reads, ayyy lmao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this is what happens when a protagonist uses a staple (And no when Tony uses Bottomless and gets announced in Wing Raiders). On other things when muh SHIVERS news will come? Not that I don't care about sweet reprints, but they should use the Sunday news on something more "important" tho.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler alert- my ego is bigger than anyone on this forum, there is nothing you can post to make me feel anything less than better than all of you.
    That's a bold statement to make considering I'm right fucking here fam.
    Write the words to that story, aren't you the main character?
    Where were you when Youyeah got TOLD by the opening to his own show?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we please get back to Exodia and its support? Kthnxbai.