User Tag List

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta predictions for late 2015-2016

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meta predictions for late 2015-2016

Im feeling kosmo's will be the deck to beat with there new support they become quite strong where they previously lacked. But i still think burning abyss is the best. What i really want to know is what everyone else thinks will be dominating the game. New rank four spam with cyber dragon infinity maybe??

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surely EmEM will make quite the splash at the start with both Infinity and Rafflesia, don't know if it will last like its OCG counterpart but them and Magicians will surely top some regionals. If anything I think we will have more Odd-Eyes usage in TCG compared to OCG but nothing too massive, Avian will probably stay as the more used option.
    (This post is always treated as a "Personal Opinion" post.)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    Avian will probably stay as the more used option.
    Unless Konami realize how broken and stupid this card is on a Magician deck and ban it.

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Unless Konami realize how broken and stupid this card is on a Magician deck and ban it.
    Honestly, the most plausible option considering OCG trend is that Konami realizes how broken and stupid Apex Avian is and reprints it.
    (This post is always treated as a "Personal Opinion" post.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kozmo definitely, performage too but let's see what other support Kaiju shiranui and other stuff get
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    Kozmo definitely, performage too but let's see what other support Kaiju shiranui and other stuff get
    I don't expect the Shiranui to get any more new cards and we'll have to wait three months to see more support for Kaiju. However, Monarchs, Performage and Pals, and Kozmo are definites.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We won't have Pendulum Wizard for EM&Ems, which, IIRC, is one of the key components to the deck. We also don't have Shock or Chain. And I can't see Rafflesia making that big of an impact, considering we only have 1 Bottomless to OCG's 3.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that Kozmo and EMems are going to top, which sucks, because it means another round of unfun one- to two-deck metas again. Competitive rouge decks like Yosenjus will be brushed under the rug, and I don't see Burning Abyss or Nekroz being able to compete with them, honestly. Not sure Monarchs will gain steam, honestly; they may become the new competitive rouge deck out there, but I'm having a bit of a hard time seeing it topping. Best case scenario is that that Stellarknight Xyz that brings out Rank 5 Xyz will be limited or banned either by the time we get Infinity and Rafflesia, or shortly afterward. Worst case scenario is that they keep it at 3 and milk those cards for all they're worth until the next Big Thing comes out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikX View Post
    We won't have Pendulum Wizard for EM&Ems, which, IIRC, is one of the key components to the deck. We also don't have Shock or Chain. And I can't see Rafflesia making that big of an impact, considering we only have 1 Bottomless to OCG's 3.
    Don't worry, you'll see Pendulum Sorcerer soon enough.

Rafflesia got powercreeped already, whether or not she exists is no longer relevant. The Trap Holes are gag cards compared to what BOSH will let you do with your backrow.

TCG M&m will be every bit as cancer as OCG, just with less 16 and more Infinity.
    Write the words to that story, aren't you the main character?
    Where were you when Youyeah got TOLD by the opening to his own show?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Just. MST. The Scales. FFS.
    Wavering Eyes? Breakthrough skill?