User Tag List

Thread: Lyanthrope deck help

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lyanthrope deck help

So, going through my collection to see what other cards I can sell, I stumbled upon my attempt to get a Lycanthrope deck going. I have 3 Lycanthrope, 2 Synthesis Spell, and a bunch of level 1 normal monsters that I was planning on using for Advanced Ritual Art.

Now, I studied a few decks out there, and they seem to break down into two categories, for now: OTK, with a bunch of Normal and Gemini cards and Magical Merchant, and Pendulum with the Normal Pendulum cards. I'm not sure if either is the way to go for me, so any suggestions would be helpful.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    find some other type of deck to mix with like i had fused my old demise deck with critias and put some other ritual staples like lord of the red in
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think so. I like to keep my strategies pure, as possible, and throwing in other Ritual cards would detract from the main Lycanthrope strategy.
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Normal Pendulums might be the most modern way to go. Either you Pendulum Summon to win, make your Ritual, who can probably inflict damage every once in a while, or you make First of the Dragons as a back-up plan. More options in a deck, means you have more ways to win. While the Level 1 stuff if cool to use Lycanthrope, do you really want to draw a level 1 monsters? Also of note, Earth Chant could be useful as a way to summon Lycanthrope or even Black Luster Solider Super Soldier. That last bit is just a fact I noticed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, the Normal Pendulum version used high-ATK Level 3 monsters, so I can use that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, looking at the options I have, Super Soldier adds to the damage-dealing theme of this deck, but Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon helps protect the field and also forces LP payment, which works as well. Both are Earth, so I can use Earth Chant with either of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so your going ina general earth ritual deck direction with your main just being lycanthrope, thats how i was with demise before i made it demise critias
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might as well. Right now, I'm just going to combo Lycanthrope with Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon, since I can get both with Preparation of Rites (unlike Super Soldier).