User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: [SPWR] More Reprint News

  1. #11
    Registered User Dyson Sphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    472
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I'm hoping for something with Fusion for the sake of Moonlights.
    i want the ancient gear support to be made
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

  2. #12
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I'm hoping for something with Fusion for the sake of Moonlights.
    Fusion SP would be probably:
    -Yuri's Deck.
    -Ancient Gear (Plz Konami, release Ancient Gear Statue).
    -A new theme.
    -Beastborgs just as the Goyos from Fusion.

    Pendulum SP would be:
    -Abyss Actor.
    -Performages.
    -A new theme.

    And now a crazy idea: What if they release a Booster SP with Serena, Rin and Ruri's Decks? To save space in Booster Packs.

  3. #13
    Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,994
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    And now a crazy idea: What if they release a Booster SP with Serena, Rin and Ruri's Decks? To save space in Booster Packs.
    ... That sounds like a brilliant idea.

  4. #14
    Registered User Indytotof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Fusion SP would be probably:
    -Yuri's Deck.
    -Ancient Gear (Plz Konami, release Ancient Gear Statue).
    -A new theme.
    -Beastborgs just as the Goyos from Fusion.

    Pendulum SP would be:
    -Odd-Eyes/Magician/Performapals.
    -Performages.
    -A new theme.

    And now a crazy idea: What if they release a Booster SP with Serena, Rin and Ruri's Decks? To save space in Booster Packs.
    And fixed.

  5. #15
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    And fixed.
    I put "Abyss Actor" since Yuya has already support with the Structure Deck and his current backclog (Which didn't grow in 2 episodes like Dennis).

  6. #16
    Registered User Indytotof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    I put "Abyss Actor" since Yuya has already support with the Structure Deck and his current backclog (Which didn't grow in 2 episodes like Dennis).
    I highly doubt the Pendulum SP will not followed the same way as the others.

    Also, the Fusion SP could be:

    > Yuri's theme
    > Frightfur/Fluffal/Feral Imp
    > New Theme

  7. #17
    Registered User Dyson Sphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    472
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Fusion SP would be probably:
    -Yuri's Deck.
    -Ancient Gear (Plz Konami, release Ancient Gear Statue).
    -A new theme.
    -Beastborgs just as the Goyos from Fusion.

    Pendulum SP would be:
    -Abyss Actor.
    -Performages.
    -A new theme.

    And now a crazy idea: What if they release a Booster SP with Serena, Rin and Ruri's Decks? To save space in Booster Packs.
    i dont want that booster to be released ever, itll make performage rank 4 spam and 5 spam
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

  8. #18
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    i dont want that booster to be released ever, itll make performage rank 4 spam and 5 spam
    I would prefer them to have Rank 5 and Rank 4 rather than pure rank 4 (Also Sandwichman allows them to run the badass Rank 6 like Norito and Magi Magi).

  9. #19
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    I highly doubt the Pendulum SP will not followed the same way as the others.

    Also, the Fusion SP could be:

    > Yuri's theme
    > Frightfur/Fluffal/Feral Imp
    > New Theme
    The 2nd theme can either be Ancient Gear or Frightfurs; Ancient Gear could be the 2nd theme because of HSR pattern (That supported an old Archetype with Anime cards from previous series and new cards too) or it can also be Frightfurs because of Raidraptors being supported in WR (Recent archetype). Ancient Gear cards could also be Dragons of Legend 3 material because of also having Chronos' cards able to be done too (Crazy Summon Gear plz) and Ancient Gear Statue of 5ds.

  10. #20
    Registered User Destiny91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    667
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we got High speed Raiders, then Wing Raiders...for Yuri it should be Eyebrow Raiders


    Also I hope Yuri's deck is about LIGHT zombies


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •