User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [ARC-V] Episode 81 Summary

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just don't see Yuri replacing Yuya anytime soon.

1. Why would he?

2. They've been hyping up a battle between Yuya/OERD & Yugo/CWSD. Unless Yuri "borrowed" Yuya's Deck, Yuri using OERD will not happen.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciphermask View Post
    That's less about BWD being broken and more about Zephyros. Without that once per duel clause, it can do some nutty things. BWD has some things going for it, but it really isn't all that useful outside of situations like that in the anime. The manga version is even worse though because you have to take damage, mill cards (which isn't very good for the Blackwing strategy outside of somewhat rare occasions), and then it only has a chance at gaining a small attack buff.
    To be fair, BWD's effect was pretty damn good for the Anime
    Ever Notice people have been using Effect Damage More (Especially first turn)? and A few people make especially heavy use of it, Like Shinji's Pin Bees and his Damage Doubling Synchro and a certian Big Red Dragon come to mind, not to mention the Protag with Beast-eyes and the Paladin.

Most Notably he would not Die to Odd-eyes Rebellion while eating the damage from it too

Too bad Effect Damage in real life is mostly useless outside of a few decks and the odd Boss Monster, with more and more ways to beat it coming, hell clowns basically make it suicidal
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh god yes...

A version of BWD that is actually usefull on a Blackwing deck or, like RDA and all his friends, is a staple for all Synchro centric deck.

Make it freaking happen !

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, to change topic, I really hope Yuya doesn't get fooled by Palpa-- French-- JEAN ROGER god damn it, why I can't get the name right?!?

Just don't lose to the dark side Yuya.
    (This post is always treated as a "Personal Opinion" post.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh come on... not the "hero gets fooled by the obvious bad guy" card... Yuya is already annoying with his identity crisis that happen every two episodes... We will lose another 4-5 episodes where everyone will think that Yuya is a bad guy and he tries unsuccessfully to convince them that he didn't became Roger's soldier.

On the other hand, the plot always moves faster when the RuriRaptors are out so there's at least a good point (and I hope Kurosaki destroys the hell out of the Crowman)

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly the set-up hints strongly to a Yuya VS Crow scenario, which is bad since in that case we lose either Yuya VS Yugo or Sergey's annihilation.
    (This post is always treated as a "Personal Opinion" post.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    Sadly the set-up hints strongly to a Yuya VS Crow scenario, which is bad since in that case we lose either Yuya VS Yugo or Sergey's annihilation.
    Yuya vs Hyuugo will probably never happen, no matter what. Synchro guy will probably lose to Yuri and his Fabulous Queen Fusion Dragon and get absorbed. Otherwise, Yuya will be too OP during his duel against Yuri (or Fusion Dragon has to be broken as hell to beat PendulumXyzSynchro Dragon)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Predictions:
    Crow vs Kurosaki: Kurosaki wins and has to duel Yuya (Because of their ways to duel: Yuya going full Egao and Kurosaki talking about a Battlefield and carpet-bombs everything)
    Selena vs Yugo : Yugo wins and has to duel Sergey to revenge Yuzu (Yuya sees this and becomes Bros with Yugo)
    Final Yuya vs Yugo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusei Fudo View Post
    My Predictions:
    Crow vs Kurosaki: Kurosaki wins and has to duel Yuya (Because of their ways to duel: Yuya going full Egao and Kurosaki talking about a Battlefield and carpet-bombs everything)
    Selena vs Yugo : Yugo wins and has to duel Sergey to revenge Yuzu (Yuya sees this and becomes Bros with Yugo)
    Final Yuya vs Yugo
    Would have been my prediction too. Yugo vs Selena seems to be an obvious win for Yugo inn my opinion, and the final being Yuya vs Yugo, too. But as it is now, Yuya vs Crow is, unfortunately, more likely than Yuya vs Shun, despite the Yuto sub-plot between Yuya and Shun.

However, if Yuya really collaborates with Roger, we might get a Reiji vs Yuya rematch, in which we finally see our D/D/D Synchro boss against Enlightment Paladin (and Reiji wins once more, because of plot reasons).

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Augus View Post
    Oh come on... not the "hero gets fooled by the obvious bad guy" card... Yuya is already annoying with his identity crisis that happen every two episodes... We will lose another 4-5 episodes where everyone will think that Yuya is a bad guy and he tries unsuccessfully to convince them that he didn't became Roger's soldier.
    Quote Declan "Yuya isn't that dumb."
    Sanokal