The Ender of Misinformation Organization Messenger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post [ARC-V] Episode 81 Summary

1st November 2015 10:04 PM

[ARC-V] Episode 81 Summary
    Episode 81: それぞれの戦I'mAPrettyPrincess – Sorezore no Senjou (To Each His Own Battlefield)
    In order to determine whether Crow is an enemy or a friend, Kurosaki clashes against him in a fierce Duel!! Meanwhile, Roger agrees with Yuya’s desire, and offers to collaborate with Yuya, so that they can both achieve their dreams.

Summary:
    In order to prove whether Crow is an enemy or a friend, Kurosaki Duels against him. Seeking vengeance for his fellow Commons, Crow clashes fiercely against Kurosaki!! An intense aerial battle between their monsters unfolds. Meanwhile, Roger agrees with Yuya’s desire to make everyone smile through Dueling, and offers to collaborate with Yuya, so that they can both achieve their dreams.
    Cast:
    Sakaki Yuya
    Hiiragi Yuzu
    Kurosaki Shun
    Crow Hogan
    Amanda
    Frank
    Tanner
    Shiun’in Sora
    Narrator
    Akaba Reiji
    Reira
    Jean-Michel Roger
    Melissa Claire
    Extras
    Source: DMC3444
    The Organization - Ending Misinformation

Read on YGOrganization.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a thrilling episode it will be.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Team Raidraptors for life.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Team Synchro, Kill the Copycat Menace
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who will win? The Spotlight Stealer or The Card Games Batman?
    Crow would need to battle Yuya to clear up that traitor stuff but at the same time I want Shun to duel Yugo to clear up the fusion pawn stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what i want is shun to win, then yuri appears later in arc and takes yuyas place in tournament, then revenge match for finals or semis
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Who will win? The Spotlight Stealer or The Card Games Batman?
    Crow would need to battle Yuya to clear up that traitor stuff but at the same time I want Shun to duel Yugo to clear up the fusion pawn stuff.
    ....But Reiji isn't dueling

on a more serious note, I don't think the Fusion pawn thing is an issue, Shun didn't seem to react to seeing Yugo or Clearwing around.

Actually did Shun ever even See Yugo? He drove off during his first fight with Yuto as shun was there (and his face wasn't visible) and he wasn't in Reiji's batcave to watch Yugo cream the Obelisk Force and the Camera was downed before he could see him

Shun might only know "Of" the "Pawn of Fusion" from Yuto

Also ARC V Crow has had almost no screentime, not really stealing spotlights this time around, they learned their lesson from before it seems

Money is on Crow beating Owlman
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    ....But Reiji isn't dueling

on a more serious note, I don't think the Fusion pawn thing is an issue, Shun didn't seem to react to seeing Yugo or Clearwing around.

Actually did Shun ever even See Yugo? He drove off during his first fight with Yuto as shun was there (and his face wasn't visible) and he wasn't in Reiji's batcave to watch Yugo cream the Obelisk Force and the Camera was downed before he could see him

Shun might only know "Of" the "Pawn of Fusion" from Yuto

Also ARC V Crow has had almost no screentime, not really stealing spotlights this time around, they learned their lesson from before it seems

Money is on Crow beating Owlman
    Forgot Dennis stole Crow's title in Arc-V, and I named Shun Card Games Batman because of the him beating the guards in the Prison Arc . At first I had my bets on Shun, but after seeing Episode 80 I'm starting to bet more on Crow, since he said he will be continuing Shinj's Rebellion and the traitor Yuya stuff needs to be resolved (So Yugo will be the one to avenge Yuzu versus Sergey). I just hope Crow use worthy Blackwings this time since the new ones he used against the man were shit, the same for Shun since I'm having a hard time making Raidraptors now and Wing Raiders is a nice opportunity to not waste.

P.S: I hope the finals are soon, I want to see Jack duel again and possibily unveil his Red Nova Dragon retrain, also plz let Yuuri duel soon too since I want to see his freaking Deck and Dragon (I hope his Deck makes Fusions shine again just like Speedroids became a nice Synchro Archetype); plz writers.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 1st November 2015 at 11:16 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so hyped for #BirdFight2k15

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything aims to Crow's victory, specially the Shinji stuff.
    After the duel with Dennis Kurosaki won't be that relevant until Yuri appears.

And on a similar note...we have yet to see Blackwing Dragon