User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [OCG] 11/02/2015 OCG Japan Decklists

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Performages & Pals deck tsunami become ridiculous, even if I'm a big fan of Pendulums...

It's just too much. Stop abusing the good things 'till death (or Konami merciless) banhammer.

Also... great to see you again Mofiz !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm even though magnus does have 1 flaw, its not immune to its own archetype magnaliger could beat it, and if green layer and the rank 4 zord are something really good and splashable like a compulse then R4NK decks can just go into it to beat magnus
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    hmmm even though magnus does have 1 flaw, its not immune to its own archetype magnaliger could beat it, and if green layer and the rank 4 zord are something really good and splashable like a compulse then R4NK decks can just go into it to beat magnus
    I doubt they will get another Monster Killer. Without Ptolemaious, they can't get Magnaliger (even if, Magnas can shuffle it back, if necessary)
    I guess the Rank 3 and 4 will do something backrow hating or.. dunno, negate effects. Mostlikely not something THAT broken... Though it's a Rank 4 so I will shut up. But even if he upuses his effect on it, they can't search. So summoning two Xyzes may be very complicated with him around.
    The only thing I hope for right now is that the upcoming Green Layer and the rest isn't consistent and floating like this too. Seeing how Blue Layer didn't have a overpowered grave effect, I still have a little bit of hope that this is their peak.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    I doubt they will get another Monster Killer. Without Ptolemaious, they can't get Magnaliger (even if, Magnas can shuffle it back, if necessary)
    I guess the Rank 3 and 4 will do something backrow hating or.. dunno, negate effects. Mostlikely not something THAT broken... Though it's a Rank 4 so I will shut up. But even if he upuses his effect on it, they can't search. So summoning two Xyzes may be very complicated with him around.
    The only thing I hope for right now is that the upcoming Green Layer and the rest isn't consistent and floating like this too. Seeing how Blue Layer didn't have a overpowered grave effect, I still have a little bit of hope that this is their peak.
    like i said green zord could be compulse
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    like i said green zord could be compulse
    But think about it this way: You think, Konami is dense enough to create a broken ass Deck, and shoot themselves in the knee by giving them an easy accessable counter so they can't sell at all?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But think about it this way: You think, Konami is dense enough to create a broken ass Deck, and shoot themselves in the knee by giving them an easy accessable counter so they can't sell at all?
    its konami so.....

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    Well, at least some P & P decks now have 2 synchros and I think 1 of them included Dinaster.

Diversity my friends, diversity.
    Kinda hard to notice the "diversity" when it's just 1 or 2 different cards, though.

STOP FUCKING NINJAING ME!
    funny how you were ninja'd by something way too large to be a ninja

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    Kinda hard to notice the "diversity" when it's just 1 or 2 different cards, though.
    Not to mention that every Deck looks the exact fucking same...

- - - Updated - - -

So, now that Rafflesia + Shocklock (declaring Spell) is replaced by Beast + Shocklock (declaring Monster), the Loli Harem won't even see the banlist.

Registered User clairedestroyer!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    80% is lower than the representation Tele-DAD had during its prime (which regularly hit 94% ie 15/16 in top cut)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    80 Percent... 80 fucking Percent...
    82% to be precise... This is starting to look like Tele-DAD format...
    When is next banlist coming out? January? other 3 months of this?
    I don't understand how OCG players still want to play with this meta,I'd just quit....