User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! Retweet Event #3

  1. #21
    Registered User ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    IN THE HOUSE I DONT HAVE
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe Academia is finally going to reck scrubs and Shun wants to cancel the duel so they can get there and fight? Or maybe Crow proved himself to not be from Academia, otherwise means that you're wrong because Shun would never do this!

  2. #22
    Registered User Jolan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    507
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by indytotof View Post
    see that and... What ?

    Who are you and what did you do to kurosaki shun ?
    naze ruri da?
    I'm a bear.

  3. #23
    Registered User Indytotof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolan View Post
    naze ruri da?
    Is that suppose to make sense ?

    PS: I know it's Japanese and it litteraly translate into "It's why Ruri".

  4. #24
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Is that suppose to make sense ?

    PS: I know it's Japanese and it litteraly translate into "It's why Ruri".
    I guess he wanted to say "It's because Ruri?"

    Also holy shit,
    Spoiler Alert!
    Shun cancelling a duel? Where is my scurbs killer I used to know?
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 5th November 2015 at 12:16 AM.

  5. #25
    Registered User Pendulum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,589
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice.
    Another chance for us to find what cards they're going to reprint in the near future...

  6. #26
    Registered User Jolan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    507
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    I guess he wanted to say "It's because Ruri?"

    Also, holy shit Shun cancelling a duel? Where is my scurbs killer I used to know?
    Yeah, my bad, that's what I was aiming for. My bet's on him seeing Ruri and wanting to cancel the duel cause of it.
    I'm a bear.

  7. #27
    Registered User Swampertmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Neo York
    Posts
    135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you guys mean by character icons?
    To curb an abundance of sodium chloride, bring plenty to drink.

  8. #28
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolan View Post
    Yeah, my bad, that's what I was aiming for. My bet's on him seeing Ruri and wanting to cancel the duel cause of it.
    I bet he seeing Sora doing his parkour while evading Security, or Yuri being in middle of the way while being confused for Yuya.

  9. #29
    Registered User Montag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    more blackwingZzZzzZzzZzzzZzzZZZ, poor crow, poor synchro arc.

  10. #30
    Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,994
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    I guess he wanted to say "It's because Ruri?"

    Also, holy shit Shun cancelling a duel? Where is my scurbs killer I used to know?
    WHY can spoilers NOT WAIT for the EPISODE'S PROPER THREAD?!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •