User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arc-V Episode 73

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arc-V Episode 73

Episode 73: 地を這う敗北者たち Chi o Hau Haibokusha-tachi (The Crawling Losers)

Gallager appeared before Gongenzaka and Tokumatsu, who were sent to the underground forced labor facility. He began speaking about the rules of the underground facility, and how to get back to the surface.

Summary:
    Gallager appeared before Gongenzaka, Tokumatsu, and Sawatari, who had been sent to the underground forced labor facility. He began speaking about the rules of the underground facility, and how to get back to the surface. On the other hand, Tsukikage, who had escaped from the facility, spoke to Yuya about Reiji and Reira’s desires.

Cast:
    Sakaki Yuya
    Hiiragi Yuzu
    Gongenzaka Noboru
    Sawatari Shingo
    Tokumatsu Chojiro
    Tsukikage
    Damon Lopez
    Akaba Reiji
    Reira
    Jack Atlas
    Jean-Michel Roger
    White Taki
    Bordeaux
    Gallager
    Duel Chaser 227
    Melissa Claire
    One Random Extra

Source: DMC3444 from Neo Ark Cradle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The episode was pretty ok. Plot episode as usual.

The "special" opening was a huge letdown though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 777th episode.

Yeah the opening was indeed kind of a let down; just a bunch of stock footage from previous series.

Still glad there is an anime at all though and I'm looking forward to how it will tie in with the rest of the previous shows, (if at all).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You shouldn't expect much in terms of animation on the intro when it's only going to be used once.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always makes me happy to see Dennis battling since that means new Performages!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am assuming we can talk spoilers here, and spoiler tags don't work. So here's your warning.

This is more of a theory that came from some words being tossed from forum user Sakuya and I, but we both ended up agreeing that Sergey is probably using Chaos Emperor Dragon: Envoy of the End. Of course, if he isn't using some random Synchro/Fusion. But keep in mind that Damon had 0 cards in hand, which is our only hint at this point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanako View Post
    I am assuming we can talk spoilers here, and spoiler tags don't work. So here's your warning.

This is more of a theory that came from some words being tossed from forum user Sakuya and I, but we both ended up agreeing that Sergey is probably using Chaos Emperor Dragon: Envoy of the End. Of course, if he isn't using some random Synchro/Fusion. But keep in mind that Damon had 0 cards in hand, which is our only hint at this point.
    How about Necrovalley - Hand Destruction???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LionOhDay View Post
    Always makes me happy to see Dennis battling since that means new Performages!
    Yeah - let us grant the Performages their ULTIMATE BOSS - to make the OCG game broken and let them get banned like the Dragon Rulers!
    Although - it seems that their boss might need to fuse 4 Em Xyz monster (probably one of the more difficult things to do)

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shun Kurosaki View Post
    You shouldn't expect much in terms of animation on the intro when it's only going to be used once.
    When you hype it up so much, I'd expect a level of effort equalling or exceeding the Summon and attack of Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GodYuya View Post
    How about Necrovalley - Hand Destruction???
    That doesn't otk though. Presumably, sergei was using lots of floaters like tomato or similar, which bored the crowd while keeping him safe since well, floaters. Then once he either drew ced or just got bored with damon he played ced and won, which is a one card otk that would probably leave the crowd in the "what just happened" state a loop like wind up hunter or gishki wouldn't.
    Last edited by Sakuya; 16th September 2015 at 05:29 AM.