Like this
    Spoiler Alert!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can watch it here.

Spoiler Alert!
    Despite half of the episode was just talk overall, the duel so far was pretty nice. Shuns new Lanius look good and if I got Pain Lanius effect right, you can Special Summon him whenever you have a RR on the field, also you can target another RR to make Pain Lanius level equal to the other ones, but you take mere 100 damage. The damage was crucial in the episode, since Avenge Lanius can be special summoned when you take damage.

Also an equip RR? He can be equipped when a RR Xyz is attacked by detaching a mat, and then destroy monster by detaching another?

At least no new RUM, just Raid Force...

Also anyone noticed that Shun could have first attacked with Blaze Falcon and used its other effect afterwards, to deal 500 more damage? Stuff like that bothers me, especially from Shun...

On the other side, Crow used too many ABFs already... If they really get printed, we will have a set with 50% Blackwings...

Also the preview showed us some more ABFs, as well as Revolution Falcon and another new RR Xyz, AND a new rainbow colored RUM...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lost all my hopes about Crow using decent Blackwings... Where is Gale, Bora, Shura which can bring Raikiri easier than these shitty ABF?

At least Captain Falcon used some decent cards.

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm liking the direction BF is taking, now we just need the cards to be printed (and yes, I'm asking Konami for more Blackwings).

Finally more LV 4 Raptors, and the Quick-play Xyz for raptors is tempting, if it ever gets printed I might just tech it, but now to the real question: Why isn't all of this in Wing Raiders?
    (This post is always treated as a "Personal Opinion" post.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    I'm liking the direction BF is taking, now we just need the cards to be printed (and yes, I'm asking Konami for more Blackwings).

Finally more LV 4 Raptors, and the Quick-play Xyz for raptors is tempting, if it ever gets printed I might just tech it, but now to the real question: Why isn't all of this in Wing Raiders?
    Because of the reprints of all the previous Ruris...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Because of the reprints of all the previous Ruris...
    So the question turns into "Were all of thiese reprints necessary since RR are recent as hell?"
    I say Vanishing, Impale and Fuzzy were all that you needed to play it out of the box, no need to reprint almost everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    So the question turns into "Were all of thiese reprints necessary since RR are recent as hell?"
    I say Vanishing, Impale and Fuzzy were all that you needed to play it out of the box, no need to reprint almost everything.
    Vanishing was obvious, Fuzzy is essential for swarm, Tribute Lanius and Mimicry are essential too, Singing and Sharp are the only ones that don't fit, maybe Sharp since it is Monster Reborn and it is hilarious with Reactor if cross promo with SHIV.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget RRs have now a draw engine: RR - Sanctuary

If you control 3 RRs, you can use that 1 card to draw ... 1 card ... seriously Konami?

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post

If you control 3 RRs, you can use that 1 card to draw ... 1 card ... seriously Konami?
    Shun drew TWO cards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post

Wait, wasn't two? I thought it was two because it made sense, so I didn't bother checking how many cards he drew or what he said. Please be wrong on this...