User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 81: BIRDS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    Wait, wasn't two? I thought it was two because it made sense, so I didn't bother checking how many cards he drew or what he said. Please be wrong on this...
    Sorry, you're right I got that wrong.
    Also it is RR - Avenge Vulture, not Avenge Lanius
    However, this brings us to Shun having 4 cards in his hand + at least 1 he'll draw, so I expect some really spectacular plays from Shun next week. I'm actually pretty sad that he'll use, since he's one of my favorite characters.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So many Vulture main deck cards. Wonder if we are finally going to get a Vulture Xyz. Also, I want a Rank Up of Force Stryx. I don't know why. Just want to see what it would look like.

Spoiler Alert!
    What a surprise. Crow puking out more Blackwings. He has 4 Synchros that haven't come out now he has a couple more. Ra, I pray this is Crow's last duel of the season. Let Shun win.

Does anyone else think episode 83 sounds like Sora is going to duel again? from the summary at least.

I can see cross-promotion not just with SHIV for BWs but probably Collectors Pack 2016 as well.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 8th November 2015 at 11:49 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    So many Vulture main deck cards. Wonder if we are finally going to get a Vulture Xyz. Also, I want a Rank Up of Force Stryx. I don't know why. Just want to see what it would look like.

Spoiler Alert!
    What a surprise. Crow puking out more Blackwings. He has 4 Synchros that haven't come out now he has a couple more. Ra, I pray this is Crow's last duel of the season. Let Shun win.

Does anyone else think episode 83 sounds like Sora is going to duel again? from the summary at least.

I can see cross-promotion not just with SHIV for BWs but probably Collectors Pack 2016 as well.
    All Vultures so far are pretty ... situational. Avenge Vulture responds to effect damage only, Wild Vulture needs 2 level 3s and Necro Vulture needs a RUM. So while the Lanius's are the level 4 engine, the Vultures are the toolbox. So I guess no Vulture Xyz, sorry.

A Rank 5 Strix on the other hand is something I want, too.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    All Vultures so far are pretty ... situational. Avenge Vulture responds to effect damage only, Wild Vulture needs 2 level 3s and Necro Vulture needs a RUM. So while the Lanius's are the level 4 engine, the Vultures are the toolbox. So I guess no Vulture Xyz, sorry.

A Rank 5 Strix on the other hand is something I want, too.
    Just expecting a Vulture Xyz because we have Lanius for Falcons, Strix main deck monsters and Force Strix, an Eagle main deck monster and Devil Eagle, and now several Vulture main deck monsters.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Just expecting a Vulture Xyz because we have Lanius for Falcons, Strix main deck monsters and Force Strix, an Eagle main deck monster and Devil Eagle, and now several Vulture main deck monsters.
    My theorie is more like:
    Lanius = Main engine
    Vulture = toolbox
    Falcon = Xyz with effects to owerpower/destroy your opponents monster
    Eagle = level/rank 3
    Strix = supporting role

But maybe a Vulture Xyz as a RUM searcher? We'll see ... (or not)

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I really don't want Crow to win. It's not even the cool Crow from 5D's but a loser with little to no self confidence. His best friend is annoying as fuck and he doesn't even have a Dragon.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The duel was amazing and I'm strongly disappointed that we're probably not getting any of these Shun cards in SPWR.
    I'm a bear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolan View Post
    The duel was amazing and I'm strongly disappointed that we're probably not getting any of these Shun cards in SPWR.
    I'm more dissappointed by the fact that the other RR cards that Shun played before will possibily stay forever in Anime land...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    I'm more dissappointed by the fact that the other RR cards that Shun played before will possibily stay forever in Anime land...
    Honestly I would be happy if Raidraptor - Reactor became a RL card because popping monsters via battle position changes is a unique strategy. So far only Sharp Lanius has that as an effect but it would be interesting to see it become more common.
    I'm a bear.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    RR - Sign ist the only card I really want from those old cards, since it's a RR exclusive ROTA. Also from todays episode: RR - Sanctuary and RR - Pain Lanius.