User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 81: BIRDS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episode 81: BIRDS

So, its happening. We all made jokes about Shun vs. Crow. Here it is.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Shun to use Mimicry/Sharp/Tribute Lanius here. They're all being reprinted in Wing Raiders, so it would be the perfect time to have them debut in the anime.

On Crow's end, I'd similarly like to see him use the other Blackwings that have never appeared in the anime or manga (Gust the Backblast was one prior to ARC-V,). That would be Breeze the Zephyr and Jin the Rain Shadow (the latter of which I find creepy as hell).

Result-wise, I'm certainly rooting for Shun, but this is a two-parter and there's indication in the previews that there won't be a result.
    "There are as many truths out there as there are people to tell them. Perhaps it's best simply to choose the truth with which you are most comfortable."
    ~ Knoll, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This will be the fowlest episode in the history of Yugioh.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now let the Flock of bad Bird Puns commence
    and where's mah hunten Rifle
    Last edited by Dread Kaiser; 8th November 2015 at 02:35 AM.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A reminder that the spoiler tag exists; you just have to type it in yourself. [spoiler] and a corresponding closing tag, folks. I've already been spoiled before but that doesn't mean anyone else has to suffer through it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone know where and when a raw version will be up
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm honestly hoping that Crow has a damn good reason why he's gonna continue the Duel, not just because Shun is having a flashback moment that tells him otherwise (that or he's rubbing Crow off as a waste of time, seeing that's he's another fowl fool trying to start some dull revolution because Yuya should burn in hell like we all heard.). Overall, Crow is going to win this Duel, but the biggest question remains: What giant-ass NOT!Black-Winged Dragon wannabe are we gonna get in this Duel? I swear to anyone's deity this needs to happen. Jack seriously can't be the only NOTSigner Dragon user, right?

That's just my five second rant, don't mind it, but at least this episode is going to be another good cockfight.
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ra, I hope Crow doesn't win this duel. No. More. Blackwings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseLumsden View Post
    I'm honestly hoping that Crow has a damn good reason why he's gonna continue the Duel, not just because Shun is having a flashback moment that tells him otherwise (that or he's rubbing Crow off as a waste of time, seeing that's he's another fowl fool trying to start some dull revolution because Yuya should burn in hell like we all heard.). Overall, Crow is going to win this Duel, but the biggest question remains: What giant-ass NOT!Black-Winged Dragon wannabe are we gonna get in this Duel? I swear to anyone's deity this needs to happen. Jack seriously can't be the only NOTSigner Dragon user, right?

That's just my five second rant, don't mind it, but at least this episode is going to be another good cockfight.
    ehhh i'd personally rather see a new version of armor master since that was crows original ace in 5Ds
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    ehhh i'd personally rather see a new version of armor master since that was crows original ace in 5Ds
    I suppose, but hey, if Jack can have a Signer Dragon already, what's to say that Crow won't? Plus, according to spoilers, Crow summons a new monster out of some drive (also Phantom Synchro Summons) to finish the Duel, so obviously something like a revolution, and... yeah. I just want him to summon something that isn't a Blackwing and beast-mode Shun off the map with it because of his reasons to quit the Duel.

Don't get me wrong though, an Armor Master evolution or new form would be epic though, but just for this episode and plot, I want some recent nostalgia to show Shun a lesson, it just has that strange energy reading that needs to be called..something to start a Revolution because Plot.
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseLumsden View Post
    I suppose, but hey, if Jack can have a Signer Dragon already, what's to say that Crow won't? Plus, according to spoilers, Crow summons a new monster out of some drive (also Phantom Synchro Summons) to finish the Duel, so obviously something like a revolution, and... yeah. I just want him to summon something that isn't a Blackwing and beast-mode Shun off the map with it because of his reasons to quit the Duel.
    Didn't someone tell you to spoiler tag things....
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.