Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: [OCG] Millenium Box: Ties of Brethren

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Not sure if Raigeki is a Level 4 though
    Yes, the Lightning Rod Lord's a 4, if you're still wondering.
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Use it on denko sekka to get raigeki and rai-oh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inb4 Konami will release Quick Xyz in the Premiun Pack to make this even more broken (Also giving it the option for an Xyz to activate its detaching effect just like Raidraptor - Rapid Xyz just for Shock Lock during opp's turn).

P.S: YES, moar nostalgia, now I wanna get my Turn Jump and maybe revamp the Silent Monsters to their Anime Versions to make it useful (However I think the White Silent Magician is more sexy tho).
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 12th November 2015 at 07:42 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, it's basically a Spell version of Painful Escape, but for spamming and stuff. Interesting. We'll see how useful it'll be, later on...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aha... hahaha.... hahahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. this is puny compared to what two cards in Clowns can do...
    Okay, let me be more precise; a one-card 3 material Rank 4 spam machine. There. Happy? Probably not but it doesn't really matter much anyhow.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Okay, let me be more precise; a one-card 3 material Rank 4 spam machine. There. Happy? Probably not but it doesn't really matter much anyhow.
    Actually you need a corresponding level 4 on the field, so it's still 2 cards. And I'll be completely honest, I would prefer it over Pendulums (especially Plushfire) with Luster.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually you need a corresponding level 4 on the field, so it's still 2 cards. And I'll be completely honest, I would prefer it over Pendulums (especially Plushfire) with Luster.
    And what are the two cards in Clowns?

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    And what are the two cards in Clowns?
    Damage Juggler and anything? It ends up in two+ more Level 4s that go into more Xyz
    Or Monkeyboard into Crobat into something that summons itself(they don't use but just a example) + Hattricker or any of the Charmer Pets. Into Shocklock + Scale
    Plush Fire with Luster that plusses twice just like that already and thrice if Juggler hits the Grave after being used for Xyz.

the Spell only does a +1. Half of Clowns already do that and more, and even more if they are Pendulums. I still think its too generic and simple designed but today Archtypes spam their own stuff better anyway, no need for this.
    Last edited by Mofiz; 12th November 2015 at 10:40 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damage Juggler and anything?
    Or Monkeyboard into Crobat into something that summons itself(they don't use but just a weak example) + Hattricker or any of the Charmer Pets. Into Shocklock + Scale
    Plush Fire with Luster that plusses twice just like that already and thrice if Juggler hits the Grave after being used for Xyz.

the Spell only does a +1. Half of Clowns already do that and more, and even more if they are Pendulums. I still think its too generic and simple designed but today Archtypes spam their own stuff better anyway, no need for this.
    None of those work with only two cards like Ties of the Brethren does for a 3 material Rank 4 Xyz.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    HOW DID I NOT REALIZE THAT THIS WAS POSSIBLE? Oh the irony. A card that was specifically designed to NOT summon Gods will be able to.
    What? How could you not realize that? It was the first thing it came to my mind. After realizing you couldn't Xyz spam with it, of course.