User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Kaiju cards in bosh and what will they be?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there's a "heroic kaiju" I'd expect them to pull a name like "Kaiju Hunter" or something, so it's "a kaiju but not"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder what SHVI will give Kaijus, as there'll already be one 'ju for each Attribute. Personally, I want to see the U.A.s show up at the last minute to fight Godzilla 'n' Pals

It'd be like that Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaryllis View Post
    I wonder what SHVI will give Kaijus, as there'll already be one 'ju for each Attribute. Personally, I want to see the U.A.s show up at the last minute to fight Godzilla 'n' Pals

It'd be like that Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny thing.
    You're basically asking how I've been asking to make the Light Kaiju an Ultraman. Which would be totally awesome.
    The one guy here who either you'll like or hate based on what I say/what decks I play, who also lurks Twitter and maybe here. Apprentice Lurker in the works ||ω・`)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, we at least know there'll be a Spell this time around for 'em; I just hope that their new Spell isn't a Field Spell. If it isn't one, though, I'm totally going to call that it's a Continuous Spell, because boy does that archetype hunger for Counters.

As for the speculation on the LIGHT Kaiju, I'm going to laugh hard if they end up making Frankenstein; yes, once upon a time there was a Frankenstein kaiju.
    Of course, Konami wouldn't do something that silly, would they?
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    Well, we at least know there'll be a Spell this time around for 'em; I just hope that their new Spell isn't a Field Spell. If it isn't one, though, I'm totally going to call that it's a Continuous Spell, because boy does that archetype hunger for Counters.

As for the speculation on the LIGHT Kaiju, I'm going to laugh hard if they end up making Frankenstein; yes, once upon a time there was a Frankenstein kaiju.
    Of course, Konami wouldn't do something that silly, would they?
    Especially since Frankenstein wasn't a monster, if you know what I mean, oh boy the irony.

Frankly I don't think it's going to happen if only because in a Kaiju archetype I expect Kaiju related things.
    (This post is always treated as a "Personal Opinion" post.)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Less jokingly (though I wasn't kidding about the kaiju named Frankenstein), it's pretty clear that the pairs of Kaiju up to this point have been at least somewhat connected (Dogoran VS Kumongous -> Godzilla VS Kumonga, Gameciel VS Radian -> Gamera VS Gyaos [Radian's apparently a mishmash of monsters, according to the wiki, but Gyaos stands out for being a foe of Gamera]), so with that in mind . . .

Can anyone think of a matchup that'd satisfy the LIGHT VS WIND bout that's due to come out? Nothing's coming to mind for me.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Less jokingly (though I wasn't kidding about the kaiju named Frankenstein), it's pretty clear that the pairs of Kaiju up to this point have been at least somewhat connected (Dogoran VS Kumongous -> Godzilla VS Kumonga, Gameciel VS Radian -> Gamera VS Gyaos [Radian's apparently a mishmash of monsters, according to the wiki, but Gyaos stands out for being a foe of Gamera]), so with that in mind . . .

Can anyone think of a matchup that'd satisfy the LIGHT VS WIND bout that's due to come out? Nothing's coming to mind for me.
    Ok, point one, I had really no idea that existed so thanks for making me know.

Point second, curse you fo making me know this abomination exists, seriously why Japan? Did you really had not enough monsters in your arsenal?!?
    (This post is always treated as a "Personal Opinion" post.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends on if they plan to continue the kaiju after this set or not, I think - if this was the last set with kaiju, for example, I wouldn't expect it to simply be a fight between two kaiju but rather the introduction of the "final boss" or "hero" or other suitable irregular.

I'm almost certain that the WIND Kaiju will likely be Mothra in some shape or form, but a LIGHT Kaiju is still up in the air.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like there to be one based on Minilla, Godzilla's son. I say this because it would be a good chance to have one that doesn't require a tribute to give to your opponent , which the deck could really use.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if Mothra becomes the "latest" Great Moth or Ultimate Insect? If they had a Pacific Rim or similar such things "giant mech fighting Kaiju" card would be awesome "the mech" could there be a sort of loose time in with Super Quantum and Kaiju archetypes? I feel they should get some xyz's possibly - definitely a boss monster