Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: [OCG] VJump time!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    Okay, the Effect of Fusion Blue Eyes was too much for my heart, basically

Can be fusion summoned by normal fusion or by sending materials from the field to the grave
    Cannot be destroyed by battle
    Can attack twice
    If it did not destroy a monster, it can banish it (without targeting), meaning you can use this Effect on Any monster twice per turn.
    Why did I just have a boner ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AHHHHCan.t Load. Site Right
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Blue-Eyes fusion is identical to my child self's CAC, so I'm giddy. I knew we'd get a new Gandora!

Happiness aside, this is a good haul! I look forward to seeing the new effects and cards getting added to this. Phoenix Mode and True Name were pleasant surprises. I look forward to breaking the latter.

And let's not forget that Blue-Eyes support! No S/T support yet, but Normal and Dragon Monsters have quite a bit already...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synchro Blue Eyes may not be the best when talking about offensive power/ability...but it limits pendulum and negates clownblade. That's too good, a real shame it's not generic

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok the site lives again

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so, nothing yet about Holding Arms and Holding Legs?

I kinda want to know if the Sacred Stone of Wdjat/Ojhat/whatever is mentioned on their effect or not......

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    so, nothing yet about Holding Arms and Holding Legs?

I kinda want to know if the Sacred Stone of Wdjat/Ojhat/whatever is mentioned on their effect or not......
    Holding Legs
    DARK Level 4 Fiend Effect Monster
    (1): When this card is Summoned: Return all Set Spell and Trap Cards to the hand.
    (2): You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 Set Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls; that card cannot be activated until the end of your opponent’s next turn.

Holding Arms

(1): When this card is Summoned: Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; while this card is face-up, that face-up target cannot attack or activate its effects.
    (2): While the monster targeted by this card’s (1) effect is face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Since there's no mention, that means it's still unknown if the Sacred Stone will be printed as well or not.....not like I want it anyway, I just want to know if it will come with the Holding pair or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Holding Legs
    (1): When this card is Summoned: Return all Set Spell and Trap Cards to the hand.
    (2): You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 Set Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls; that card cannot be activated until the end of your opponent’s next turn
    Holy fucking shit, this is awesome.

Registered User Hoozuki_Suigetsu's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, ok, look, i will waiting for this (Phoenix mode: RA) and yourselves don't now how much dissapointed i am for this... I mean, dude, is a FREAKING GOD, the most powerfull card of all by birth, seriusly? REALLLY? Well, ok, they make a cycle with that effect, the one who bring it back the Sphere mode, but is just...Isn't enough, well, the picture looks amazing, whe i saw him i really get some hope, the only thing of this card what i really hate is this thrid effect "(3) You can pay 1000 LP: send 1 monster on the field to the Graveyard."......... Dude i understand pay that in the normal form but in this one?? When raigeki and dark hole are free? Come on, let me send all the monster of my enemy until the graveyand.

Now let see the another card "True Name"......... Well that's it, i'm done, not only they make the god card a usefull card they make this kinda of support? Pls Konami.

PD: About blue-eyes support... Visually, conceptually and more >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Red-eyes new support :,( But this one is my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Holding Legs
    (2): You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 Set Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls; that card cannot be activated until the end of your opponentís next turn.

Holding Arms

(1): When this card is Summoned: Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; while this card is face-up, that face-up target cannot attack or activate its effects.
    (2): While the monster targeted by this cardís (1) effect is face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect.
    Hmmmmmm uffff this cards are marik cards and because of that i like it, but a lot of anti-meta decks without honor are coming i can see it =/ Well these are the kinda of player who yugioh have
    Last edited by Hoozuki_Suigetsu; 18th November 2015 at 08:44 AM.