User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 79

Thread: Blue-Eyes Discussion Thread

  1. #11
    Registered User Indytotof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As long as they recieved an errata (don't matter what), Konami can do whatever they want with D-Rulers (stay forbidden or comeback at 1 max) for all I care. They will profit only for my Red-Eyes.

  2. #12
    Registered User The Sonic Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    331
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Ahhhh, very Nice read

    Still want to use my Shining Dragon, shame the new support doesn't help summon Ultimate all that much, but I can atleast Gather the Materials faster now
    Wish Twin burst Functioned like Beast-eyes, Poly Optional
    It's Entirely possible that we might get a Ultimate dragon retrain. Maybe not in Shining Victories, but some time down the road. If Twin Burst is this amazing, I can't imagine what a new Ultimate could do.

  3. #13
    Registered User AccelRainbowDashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    348
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sonic Duck View Post
    It's Entirely possible that we might get a Ultimate dragon retrain. Maybe not in Shining Victories, but some time down the road. If Twin Burst is this amazing, I can't imagine what a new Ultimate could do.
    Triple attacking, maybe? For a four card investment that's not ridiculous, and Neo Galaxy-Eyes is capable of multiple attacks for less effort.
    ~The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands~
    ~Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end~
    YGOrg's resident Dragonmaster

  4. #14
    Registered User The Sonic Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    331
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AccelRainbowDashley View Post
    Triple attacking, maybe? For a four card investment that's not ridiculous, and Neo Galaxy-Eyes is capable of multiple attacks for less effort.
    Even just being able to attack 3 times with its 4500 atk stats would be crazy. I like it.

  5. #15
    Registered User King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Going Back Home
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sonic Duck View Post
    Even just being able to attack 3 times with its 4500 atk stats would be crazy. I like it.
    instead of multiple attacks why cant we have mass card destruction or field control ?

  6. #16
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    instead of multiple attacks why cant we have mass card destruction or field control ?
    Because we already have more of that shit then is needed already, why add more, and to a 4 cost card when we have them in normal spell form in both formats.

    Not to mention mass destruction is a bad thing now, you'll just set off the clowns/Dolls/BA/whatever and they plus. and if they are pendulums, the stuff would be right back next turn.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  7. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they might release a new Paladin or an errata at least - the redeyes paladin still allows for attacks while the blue-eyes does not. Conversely, how much of this new stuff could be pulled by Paladin of White Dragon? All of it right?

  8. #18
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    instead of multiple attacks why cant we have mass card destruction or field control ?
    Because multiple attacks looks and is so much more badass.
    Sanokal

  9. #19
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imjusthereformfunsmh View Post
    I think they might release a new Paladin or an errata at least - the redeyes paladin still allows for attacks while the blue-eyes does not. Conversely, how much of this new stuff could be pulled by Paladin of White Dragon? All of it right?
    No Paladin can summon the Original Dragon, and nothing more
    None of the new cards are treated as "Blue-eyes White Dragon" in the hand or deck, were Paladin summons from
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  10. #20
    Registered User Dyson Sphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    472
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how about for ultimate dragon retrain, they give it effect immunity, 3 attacks, plus piercing. that'd be great
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •