User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue-Eyes Discussion Thread

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillabrony13 View Post
    Has anyone considered Moon Mirror Shield for triggering Maiden or Priestess?
    Their are better self targeting ways to trip them, namely those 2 new Eyes of blue monsters and Dragon soul castle, which can be done during opp end phase too
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillabrony13 View Post
    Has anyone considered Moon Mirror Shield for triggering Maiden or Priestess?
    Me. I used it on Maiden way before the new support comes out. It's fun to run over big monsters with Maiden.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20151210015123
    I'm guessing BE is getting some sort of new Spell.
    Current Favorite Decks: Ritual Beast, Blue-Eyes, Burgesstoma, Phantom Knights, D/D/D, and Raidraptor.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the Field spell worth running 3x, with 3 terraforming, or several varieties of both, given how it offers a free target for Eyes of Blue monsters, as well as a 2nd normal summon?
    I'm a bear.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's at least worth 2 copies and a terraforming.
    The last effect is just for fun.

It's a really good card for us. Solves one of the deck's issues of having to choose between your level 1 tuners for the normal summon and it triggers your maiden. Let's you summon the card you searched with sage knight too.

Absolutely excellent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its obvious that new field spell "Light Mausoleum" helps achieve summoning Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon in coherence with the archetype's playstyle. Malefic Blue-Eyes can be searched by Priestess as well. Help assist summoning level 9 synchros preferably Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon because it list "Blue-Eyes " monsters for summoning. Grants R8NK access too with Silver Cry+New Field Spell shenanigans. Another Level 8 for the Trade-In draw engine. Also Dark attributed if one chooses to include Allure Of Darkness and other chaos cards. Could use the other two virus cards in comparison to Kaiba's signature Crush Card Virus. Skill Drain effective with a deck that already uses Normal monsters. Only drawbacks about it, just like Dragon Mirror where you lose a viable resource when you banish Blue-Eyes from deck.

Another thing about the field spell it grants Level 7 synchro options with Bright Star Dragon with a Blue-Eyes paired on board when using Maiden.

@Joenen

Whenever you get the chance to edit the original post, Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon text is missing its synchro summoning requirements listing.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 10th December 2015 at 11:27 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aromaiden:

The card is called: 'Light Mausoleum'

Though not directly related to the 'Blue-Eyes' Set, it does list LIGHT-Attributed, Tuner-Type Monsters as Targets to it's Effects. Also: Could you post the Full Effect of the Card from that Yu-Gi-Oh! Site? I kind of can't get it, as it is cut off for most of the Effect (Using an X-Box ).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where should I start, now that I realized "Where Arf Thou?" will be the fuckin' searcher of this deck now when paired with Light Mausoleum and any "Eyes of Blue" monster. Grants access to multiple Effect Veilers too along with Sage Knight as well. Not to mention this card has no limitations whatsoever, only damage that can easily be erased with a simple Chicken Game.

Makes me wonder how long Mystic Piper been playing the Flute of Summoning Dragons lowkey disguised as Lord of D.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 11th December 2015 at 09:59 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    Its obvious that new field spell "Light Mausoleum" helps achieve summoning Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon in coherence with the archetype's playstyle. Malefic Blue-Eyes can be searched by Priestess as well. Help assist summoning level 9 synchros preferably Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon because it list "Blue-Eyes " monsters for summoning. Grants R8NK access too with Silver Cry+New Field Spell shenanigans. Another Level 8 for the Trade-In draw engine. Also Dark attributed if one chooses to include Allure Of Darkness and other chaos cards. Could use the other two virus cards in comparison to Kaiba's signature Crush Card Virus. Skill Drain effective with a deck that already uses Normal monsters. Only drawbacks about it, just like Dragon Mirror where you lose a viable resource when you banish Blue-Eyes from deck.

Another thing about the field spell it grants Level 7 synchro options with Bright Star Dragon with a Blue-Eyes paired on board when using Maiden.

@Joenen

Whenever you get the chance to edit the original post, Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon text is missing its synchro summoning requirements listing.
    Whoops. will get to it and a few other tweaks.

and yes, Where Arf though? seems much stronger now with the new field spell.

Thoughts on champion's vigilance? well, I guess it's easier to just focus on using the solemn cards.

With all our search cards, I wonder how to make the best use of our consistency.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know people are thinking about running about 2-3 Trade-Ins for the amount of LV8s being in this archetype. Well depending on play style, I would consider using Ancient Rules due to fact White Spirit Dragon is treated as a Normal monster while in hand as well as in graveyard. You'll generally have 6 targets if both Blue-Eyes and White Spirit Dragon are maxed out at 3 along with Priestess to help get them in hand. Very straight forward in term of use with each monster, just thought it would be a nifty idea to discuss. Which amazes how this deck can be field, hand, and graveyard oriented with latter of searching with extra deck options. Very versatile deck it has become in my eyes, I wander how the fusion aspect will be expanded even though we have Twin Burst, I still want to have a easier way to have Blue-Eyes Shining Victories.

Quote Originally Posted by Joenen View Post
    Whoops. will get to it and a few other tweaks.

and yes, Where Arf though? seems much stronger now with the new field spell.

Thoughts on champion's vigilance? well, I guess it's easier to just focus on using the solemn cards.

With all our search cards, I wonder how to make the best use of our consistency.

Champions Vigilance is a good scare tactic in my opinion for decks that keeps a high level Normal monster on board. Rather you are the user or the opponent its a card that usually thought of when paired with a couple of back row and high leveled normal. First thing that comes to mind. I would still recommend in using it in both Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes builds that keep normal monster out respectively.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 14th December 2015 at 09:25 PM.