User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Blue-Eyes Discussion Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you guys running the cards of consonance and the stones? Because I can't seem to find space for them.
    A HERO's Legacy should never be forgotten.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdyasian1 View Post
    Are you guys running the cards of consonance and the stones? Because I can't seem to find space for them.
    I think the question lies for their usage are determined by build focus. What I mean by that, Cards of Consanance is usually used with a decent quantity of Dragon tuners in deck to alleviate being dead. You probably have your strategy more concerned to the Eyes of Blue monsters which is already taking up a large quantity in deck space for there interactions with each other factoring Light Mausoleum as well. Or you could be using the Trade-In engine too. Sure you could just cram them in, but how you gonna make them work is real question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    I think the question lies for their usage are determined by build focus. What I mean by that, Cards of Consanance is usually used with a decent quantity of Dragon tuners in deck to alleviate being dead. You probably have your strategy more concerned to the Eyes of Blue monsters which is already taking up a large quantity in deck space for there interactions with each other factoring Light Mausoleum as well. Or you could be using the Trade-In engine too. Sure you could just cram them in, but how you gonna make them work is real question.
    Which engine do you guys prefer? As you said, I like the eyes of blue engine cuz I think it is more consistent, and you can still have space for trade-in.
    A HERO's Legacy should never be forgotten.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I chose not to reply to you using a quote because I didn't want you to feel I'm implying this towards you or anyone else but its something may or may not need be written or heard. I personally discredit when people ask what you prefer or how do run this versus tips or discussion about cards. I feel that a large portion of this games playerbase has been "spoon fed". A very cliche phrase for most of us because majority grew up playing this game. Make me wonder what happened to people independently thinking or experimenting on their own versus what "automatically" or has a straight forward way of working with strategies. Thats the fun part about this game to me. Simple trial and error. Now that can be done easily now due to dueling simulators if you're fortunate to have internet.

Now back on topic...

I can not specify which engine I prefer because I'm constantly seeing wondrous capabilities with cards as long as I'm thinking and yet to actually have played with them. I prefer owning whatever card in real life before putting my deck on a simulator. Self discipline, you could call it. Still by me just reading the reading the effects, the Eyes of Blue engine would be favorable by most.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    I chose not to reply to you using a quote because I didn't want you to feel I'm implying this towards you or anyone else but its something may or may not need be written or heard. I personally discredit when people ask what you prefer or how do run this versus tips or discussion about cards. I feel that a large portion of this games playerbase has been "spoon fed". A very cliche phrase for most of us because majority grew up playing this game. Make me wonder what happened to people independently thinking or experimenting on their own versus what "automatically" or has a straight forward way of working with strategies. Thats the fun part about this game to me. Simple trial and error. Now that can be done easily now due to dueling simulators if you're fortunate to have internet.
    Again, well said! People should try and fail and understand why they failed. Then rise from the ground and try again until they find the perfect cards that work for them. And with this I mean the cards they really enjoy playing. Not necessarily the ones that will bring them victory upon victory.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um, kind of late, but I recently noticed that the effect written for Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon and its effect on the Yugioh wiki contradict one another. The effect the wiki has is read as follows:

Spoiler Alert!
    Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by revealing 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your hand. You can only Special Summon "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" once per turn this way. This card's name becomes "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

Link: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Blue-Ey...e_White_Dragon

I was just wondering if anyone had any insight into which was actually correct since that may change how someone includes this card in a potential Blue-Eyes themed deck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question: apparently, there's some loop with Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon, Man Beast of Ares, and Level Eater to keep getting card chains to boost Man Beast's ATK up to near-infinite amounts. How viable is that strategy, now, what with Future Fusion banned, but so many new Blue-Eyes support cards out?
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Question: apparently, there's some loop with Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon, Man Beast of Ares, and Level Eater to keep getting card chains to boost Man Beast's ATK up to near-infinite amounts. How viable is that strategy, now, what with Future Fusion banned, but so many new Blue-Eyes support cards out?
    Well, you need to summon Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon for a start (which actually isn't that hard thanks to Fusion Tag) and then Man Beast of Ares while you have Level Eater in the Graveyard. Good luck making a cohesive deck with that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the delay in OP updates. Been studying abroad in Japan and just got back a few weeks ago. Gonna get back to getting the OPs here and other threads up to shape, while also cranking out OPs for a few more themes too.