User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shining Eyes of Blue ! Blue-Eyes deck display feat. Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Why no Wyam? Come on, if you got the chance, use it.

EDIT: ups, forget it.

EDIT2: Why no Black Rose?
    Wyam ? Don't know this card.

Also, AHL is excellent in this deck.

I've also included Soul Charge (and kicks out Raigeki), Sparks, Moonlight, Michael and Tachyon. The deck looks like this now:

Last edited by Indytotof; 20th November 2015 at 09:24 PM. Reason: I forget stuffs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post

I've also included Soul Charge (and kicks out Raigeki).
    First of The Dragons' OCG Name.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've also included Soul Charge (and kicks out Raigeki), Sparks, Moonlight and Michael.
    No need for Soul Charge. With AHL, you can splash Blue Eyes into the grave, better add another Dragons Mirror and you can get out a quick Twin Burst with your CHanba raider.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    No need for Soul Charge. With AHL, you can splash Blue Eyes into the grave, better add another Dragons Mirror and you can get out a quick Twin Burst with your CHanba raider.

Tested and approved. I like how this deck flow overall. Twin Burst + Chanba is just... nasty.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've also included Soul Charge (and kicks out Raigeki), Sparks, Moonlight, Michael and Tachyon.
    I meant Wyarm. Like Lolster said, it's First of the Dragons.

Seems nice. I'll say Black Rose again. Maybe on the side, since Moonlight doesn't deal with Xyzs very well. Those last three traps, though...

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tested and approved. I like how this deck flow overall. Twin Burst + Chanba is just... nasty.
    Also, a tech I used to do: Screw the MSTs, Galaxy Cyclone mostly does it better. Galaxy Wizard can go for easy Rank 8 with alternate and can search for backrow hate. And I would REALLY recommend Melody of Awaking Dragon, search for BE and ABE and you can immedietly SS alternate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    I meant Wyarm. Like Lolster said, it's First of the Dragons.

Seems nice. I'll say Black Rose again. Maybe on the side, since Moonlight doesn't deal with Xyzs very well. Those last three traps, though...
    Moonlight is there because of Sprit Dragons quick effect.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moonlight is there because of Sprit Dragons quick effect.
    Ah ok, got it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, you definitely should run White Stone of Legend. I don't see how that Card is outdated considering the overall speed and consistency the card adds; especially since it helps set up plays with cards like Dragon Shrine. Also I would recommend that you only run 1 to 2 Priestess. The cards search effect is rarely used and she usually serves the purpose of a recurring Tuner that can recycle Blue-Eyes. Triple Silver's Cry clogs, you should really should just change those three traps for triple Notice (downright broken), and you're running far to many High Level monsters. They tend to clog and lead to brick hands if you don't have Trade-In.
    Current Favorite Decks: Ritual Beast, Blue-Eyes, Burgesstoma, Phantom Knights, D/D/D, and Raidraptor.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aromaiden View Post
    Yeah, you definitely should run White Stone of Legend. I don't see how that Card is outdated considering the overall speed and consistency the card adds; especially since it helps set up plays with cards like Dragon Shrine. Also I would recommend that you only run 1 to 2 Priestess. The cards search effect is rarely used and she usually serves the purpose of a recurring Tuner that can recycle Blue-Eyes. Triple Silver's Cry clogs, you should really should just change those three traps for triple Notice (downright broken), and you're running far to many High Level monsters. They tend to clog and lead to brick hands if you don't have Trade-In.
    White Stone was necessary when CoC was a thing and BE the only relevant monster. But it can be searched easily. It really doesn't add much right now and that one copy is not worth the CoC. Maybe 1 or 2 copies at most-And those are not too many High Levels, Alternate can be used from the hand aslong as you have a copy which gets around dead draws. ANd he is removing the Traps BECAUSE they are downright broken.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, a tech I used to do: Screw the MSTs, Galaxy Cyclone mostly does it better. Galaxy Wizard can go for easy Rank 8 with alternate and can search for backrow hate. And I would REALLY recommend Melody of Awaking Dragon, search for BE and ABE and you can immedietly SS alternate.
    I'll keep this tech in mind...

But for Melody... how make it fit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aromaiden View Post
    Triple Silver's Cry clogs, you should really should just change those three traps for triple Notice (downright broken)
    No. Screw Notice. I don't want to meta and I've too many respect for my opponent. I want the duel to be entertaining and bring egao (Yuya ? Is that you taking over me ?) This deck is pure fun (and because of a fan-fic I'm willing to wrote. One of the main protagonists will use a Blue-Eyes deck)
    Last edited by Indytotof; 20th November 2015 at 09:53 PM.