User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shining Eyes of Blue ! Blue-Eyes deck display feat. Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    I'll keep this tech in mind...

But for Melody... how make it fit ?
    You have 6 appropriate targets. You can easily search for Alternate and summon it that way,
    if you have prisma: normal summon it and Fuse
    if you have a tuner: normal it and go for Synchro
    if you have galaxy wizard: normal summon it and Xyz
    It does the same as Priestress, only way faster but it doesnt search for Spirit Dragon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    And those are not too many High Levels, Alternate can be used from the hand aslong as you have a copy which gets around dead draws.
    Except they are. The Deck bricks hard if it draws into too many High Levels without cards like Trade-In to help get them out of the hand and to Draw more. Alternate helps a bit, but he really doesn't solve the issue.

ANd he is removing the Traps BECAUSE they are downright broken.
    Then he should run them; if a card is that good then he should take advantage of it.

No. Screw Notice. I don't want to meta and I've too many respect for my opponent. I want the duel to be entertaining and bring egao (Yuya ? Is that you taking over me ?) This deck is pure fun (and because of a fan-fic I'm willing to wrote. One of the main protagonists will use a Blue-Eyes deck)
    Okay then.
    Last edited by Aromaiden; 20th November 2015 at 09:57 PM.
    Current Favorite Decks: Ritual Beast, Blue-Eyes, Burgesstoma, Phantom Knights, D/D/D, and Raidraptor.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have 6 appropriate targets. You can easily search for Alternate and summon it that way,
    if you have prisma: normal summon it and Fuse
    if you have a tuner: normal it and go for Synchro
    if you have galaxy wizard: normal summon it and Xyz
    It does the same as Priestress, only way faster but it doesnt search for Spirit Dragon
    I mean... what cards I've to replaced ?

Maybe take out two Priestess.

Quote Originally Posted by Aromaiden View Post
    Except they are. The Deck bricks hard if it draws into too many High Levels without cards like Trade-In to help get them out of the hand and to Draw more. Alternate helps a bit, but he really doesn't solve the issue.

Then he should run them; if a card is that good then he should take advantage of it.
    Except they don't. I've never been blocked by them. It's ironically the low levels that make my hand clog, not the high leveled ones.

I don't want to run them. I'm not interested by make Blue-Eyes something unbearable. My opponent have the same right as me to play this game. Those cards can go to hell for all I care.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 20th November 2015 at 09:58 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on. This is a fun theme deck. Let it be build with fitting theme cards. Generic broken cards are always good. That doesn't mean we have to use them all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    Come on. This is a fun theme deck. Let it be build with fitting theme cards. Generic broken cards are always good. That doesn't mean we have to use them all the time.
    Never said he had to, just recommending that he should.

Except they don't. I've never been blocked by them. It's ironically the low levels that make my hand clog, not the high leveled ones.
    I've literally had the opposite experience, but fine. Seven Level Eights probably won't hurt the Consistency to much (if at all).
    Last edited by Aromaiden; 20th November 2015 at 10:07 PM.
    Current Favorite Decks: Ritual Beast, Blue-Eyes, Burgesstoma, Phantom Knights, D/D/D, and Raidraptor.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I mean... what cards I've to replaced ?

Maybe take out two Priestess.

I don't want to run them. I'm not interested by make Blue-Eyes something unbearable. My opponent have the same right as me to play this game. Those cards can go to hell for all I care.
    I would start with the Traps. Just because for Reasons. Instead of that kind of removing, keep it with effect veiler, you can even search it

- - - Updated - - -

Except they are. The Deck bricks hard if it draws into too many High Levels without cards like Trade-In
    Are you for real? He runs 7 high levels. 3 of them solve the problem. To brick, you would have to draw 3 blue-eyes 1 spirit dragon and... anotehr spirit dragon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you for real? He runs 7 high levels. 3 of them solve the problem. To brick, you would have to draw 3 blue-eyes 1 spirit dragon and... anotehr spirit dragon
    There are many ways to brick in this deck; I'm just offering a bit of advice to help. Also, BEAWD doesn't solve the issue, he just helps slightly alleviate it.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There are many ways to brick in this deck; I'm just offering a bit of advice to help. Also, BEAWD doesn't solve the issue, he just helps slightly alleviate it.
    It is half of the problem you are talking about. And of course this Deck bricks sometimes. It's not a meta Deck. It's not supposed to have a topdeck every turn.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Current state of the deck:

Run perfectly fine. The Traps were a little unneeded indeed and Blue-Eyes Alternate helps me get rid of FGD.

But I'm unsatisfied of Galaxy Wizard/Galaxy Cyclone...

I will certainly modify this a little bit tomorrow. It is 23:19 here in France.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 20th November 2015 at 10:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is half of the problem you are talking about. And of course this Deck bricks sometimes. It's not a meta Deck. It's not supposed to have a topdeck every turn.
    I know, but I just want to offer some advice. It's just friendly suggestions after all.