User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shining Eyes of Blue ! Blue-Eyes deck display feat. Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    This deck is pure fun (and because of a fan-fic I'm willing to wrote. One of the main protagonists will use a Blue-Eyes deck)
    Not to bump into it...but unless it's Kaiba or a relative (and even not a relative) I wouldn't do that. They will just get compared to a poor-man's Kaiba and likely dubbed a Sue.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Not to bump into it...but unless it's Kaiba or a relative (and even not a relative) I wouldn't do that. They will just get compared to a poor-man's Kaiba and likely dubbed a Sue.
    Worth noting the Blue-eyes WAS Originally supposed to be Yugi's ace, Takahashi gave it to Kaiba at the last minute
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Current state of the deck:

Run perfectly fine. The Traps were a little unneeded indeed and Blue-Eyes Alternate helps me get rid of FGD.

But I'm unsatisfied of Galaxy Wizard/Galaxy Cyclone...

I will certainly modify this a little bit tomorrow. It is 23:19 here in France.
    BTW I have a Question

It seems you're using YGOpro...Do the automatic updates come out earlier in France than in America?

Because I open and close YGOpro every few minutes and it hasn't updated the new cards yet. I also checked in the YGOpro forum and nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    BTW I have a Question

It seems you're using YGOpro...Do the automatic updates come out earlier in France than in America?

Because I open and close YGOpro every few minutes and it hasn't updated the new cards yet. I also checked in the YGOpro forum and nothing.
    Percy or Salvation? Percy always puts the new cards at Saturdays or Sundays while Salvation is instantly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Percy or Salvation? Percy always puts the new cards at Saturdays or Sundays while Salvation is instantly.
    It's Percy.

I didn't know there was another one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    am I the only one who finds it slightly odd to build a deck based on Kaiba and then in the same breath declare it's for "making people smile"

also I don't feel like Galazy Wizard is worth using spots in the deck solely to grab Galaxy Cyclone

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadborder View Post
    am I the only one who finds it slightly odd to build a deck based on Kaiba and then in the same breath declare it's for "making people smile"
    Only if he has something against puppies
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope; I thinks it's weird also.
    Last edited by Aromaiden; 21st November 2015 at 01:25 AM.
    Current Favorite Decks: Ritual Beast, Blue-Eyes, Burgesstoma, Phantom Knights, D/D/D, and Raidraptor.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

also I don't feel like Galazy Wizard is worth using spots in the deck solely to grab Galaxy Cyclone
    I guess I'm the only one who even notices that he has a second effect...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no I understand you can also make rank 8 (seeing as the BEWD synchros tend to require a Dragon non-tuner) with the guy but I feel there are probably better options to take up your Normal Summon with

("better" in this case meaning "allowing the deck to perform more efficiently", I don't need to be regaled with the heart of the cards talk again)