User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shining Eyes of Blue ! Blue-Eyes deck display feat. Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shining Eyes of Blue ! Blue-Eyes deck display feat. Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon

Attention duelists !

With Kaiba Corporation teasing Blue-Eyes support for the next main set: Shining Victories, thanks to the dragon-fetishist boss, Seto Kaiba, I decided to take a look and test with the re-return of the almight Blue-Eyes "not-so" (the ones who've see DM anime knows why)White Dragon.

Here is the deck build I run with explainations:

First of, Blue-Eyes Shining is in the deck and here's why: He can be actually searched easly. And because reasons.

You can see I don't use Consonance engine. It's because it is outdated. The new support can do the same with more efficiency and can trigger other effects.

I quite satisfied by this deck but it's still pretty slow and need set-up to work. We can only hope that the new supports will solve this issue.

Be free to give me some advice...

Oh and before I forget.... here is cards that can be considered :

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
    Hieratic engine
    Chaos engine (Lightpulsar and Darkflare + mini Chaos dragons).

Egao and believed in the heart of the cards !

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ultimate is useless, Shining is too easy to run over. Twin Burst gets rid of anything, it does everything Ultimate could do and the target immunity of Shining can easily be outplayed by segoc or during the damage step. 3 Spirit Dragons are not necessary, 1,2 are enough, Melody of Awaking Dragon is instant Alternate and regular in case you don't have anything to target for Priestess. Prisma is searchable and substitutes a Blue-Eyes without any disadvantage. Also gives access to a Level 5 Synchro toolbox. Sylvian Princesssprite is easy to summon.
    To make this faster, actual blue-eyes search spells and fusion spells would help a lot. Maybe add some Odd-Eyes for Rune-Eyes. Odd-Eyes Fusion summons anything needed anyway. Also First of the Dragons.
    I won't comment on the disgusting trap line-up. If you want to make people egao, don't negate their entire shit

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Ultimate is useless, Shining is too easy to run over. Twin Burst gets rid of anything, it does everything Ultimate could do and the target immunity of Shining can easily be outplayed by segoc or during the damage step. 3 Spirit Dragons are not necessary, 1,2 are enough, Melody of Awaking Dragon is instant Alternate and regular in case you don't have anything to target for Priestess. Prisma is searchable and substitutes a Blue-Eyes without any disadvantage. Also gives access to a Level 5 Synchro toolbox. Sylvian Princesssprite is easy to summon.
    To make this faster, actual blue-eyes search spells and fusion spells would help a lot. Maybe add some Odd-Eyes for Rune-Eyes. Odd-Eyes Fusion summons anything needed anyway. Also First of the Dragons.
    I won't comment on the disgusting trap line-up. If you want to make people egao, don't negate their entire shit
    For the traps... It's only temporaly. I will get rid of Notices when the Trap for "Blue-Eyes" will be revealed. I will certainly add some Castles of Dragon Souls... I'll try out Prisma and Sylvian Princessprite.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 20th November 2015 at 08:40 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shining is too easy to run over
    Uhhh, we talking about the same card here? even base 3K is not easy to run over (sans Lightning, but he runs over everything....) and it will probably be higher then that

Think you meant to say "Not Cost-effective enough" as it sinks 5 cards for a targetting immune and slightly weaker version of that 5th card, or do we have different definitions of "Run over"
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As the deck is right now, 10 monsters over level 8 and 10 level 1 tuners leave you with few options when using the extra deck.
    I suggest adding prisma like Mofiz said and also Protector of the Shrine if you're interested. Protector basically covers you in case 1 of your dragons is destroyed and can return a Normal dragon from the grave to your hand so it's pretty useful to recycle your Normal Blue-Eyes monsters. Here are a few options, though most of them may become useless when more actual support for the archetype comes out:

-Shining Angel: To search for Maiden and then trigger it's Effect if it is attacked.
    -Constellar Belt: Since all of them (except "Protector" if you decide to add it) are LIGHT, you can prevent your opponent from negating the activation of their effects.
    -Lumenize: Really helpful if you want your tuners or other LIGHT monsters to survive and boost themselves.
    -Ancient Rules: You basically need it if you have no monsters that help you Summon BEWD.
    -Burst Stream of Destruction: With the way the deck is going, you don't have to worry about BEWD not being able to attack since it's most likely going to be used as material during the same turn.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok... after some modification, here is the look of the deck:

And it's a way more fast.

Twin Buster is the game ender of the deck.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Uhhh, we talking about the same card here? even base 3K is not easy to run over (sans Lightning, but he runs over everything....) and it will probably be higher then that

Think you meant to say "Not Cost-effective enough" as it sinks 5 cards for a targetting immune and slightly weaker version of that 5th card, or do we have different definitions of "Run over"
    There is a Deck that doesn't run Lightning and/or monsters that deal with high atk? Also non removal, segoc, damage step effects are kind of everywhere

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Ok... after some modification, here is the look of the deck:

And it's a way more fast.

Twin Buster is the game ender of the deck.
    No need for 3 of each Synchro. Stardust Spark, Moonlight and Micheal are tools you can quickly use. ALso if you should consider AHL, you can easily splash CHanba Raider for even more OTK shenanigans-

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why no Wyam? Come on, if you got the chance, use it.

EDIT: ups, forget it.

EDIT2: Why no Black Rose?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a Deck that doesn't run Lightning and/or monsters that deal with high atk?
    Scroll up and you see one. I wouldn't really count "gets run over by Lightning" as a weakness since ...everything not named FGD gets run over by lightning

Also non removal, segoc, damage step effects are kind of everywhere
    Yep, we got different definitions of "run over"
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Scroll up and you see one. I wouldn't really count "gets run over by Lightning" as a weakness since ...everything not named FGD gets run over by lightning

Yep, we got different definitions of "run over"
    Decks that don't try to win at all costs.
    Seems like it. For me everything that easily fucks over it.