User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Epiosde 83 Discussion

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulum View Post
    I guess you don't like Sora. I thought I was the only person to feel that way towards him.
    Goodness no. His arrogance kind of put me off him. That being said, I'm not going to insist that he be demonized blindly of course, that's just silly.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Goodness no. His arrogance kind of put me off him. That being said, I'm not going to insist that he be demonized blindly of course, that's just silly.
    Of course. I understand.
    But I don't want him to join the Lancers... I mean, the next thing we have, is Dennis having a good side and also joining the Lancers.
    Please, I want yugioh to be a bit more diverse than just throwing the "we were friends once, when you were pretending to be a good guy" thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Makes me wonder if Yugo and Yuri will be personalities as well. I was quite happy to see Yuto in the manga.
    Well previous forums have tried to predict how the show will end, and many including myself said that having all 4 of the Yus in one place will probably cause something to occur. That's why each of the girl counterparts teleports the Yus away from each with their bracelets. And it seems like the Professor Akaba knows this. That's why he might be taking the girls away so the guys come chasing after and they all end up in the same place. I don't like placing them inside the pendants tho. I want each of them to be free. Like it would've been cool to see Yuto riding a duel runner and participating in the Friendship Cup too. But no they had to make him a spirit that rarely comes out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course. I understand.
    But I don't want him to join the Lancers... I mean, the next thing we have, is Dennis having a good side and also joining the Lancers.
    Please, I want yugioh to be a bit more diverse than just throwing the "we were friends once, when you were pretending to be a good guy" thing.
    Then the next step is to make Yuya and Yuzu the bad guys at the same time just like Rio and Shark for some plot reasons about having Dimensional Counterparts and Past Life shit possibily and have both of them rape the Lancers with their hax Decks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Well previous forums have tried to predict how the show will end, and many including myself said that having all 4 of the Yus in one place will probably cause something to occur. That's why each of the girl counterparts teleports the Yus away from each with their bracelets. And it seems like the Professor Akaba knows this. That's why he might be taking the girls away so the guys come chasing after and they all end up in the same place. I don't like placing them inside the pendants tho. I want each of them to be free. Like it would've been cool to see Yuto riding a duel runner and participating in the Friendship Cup too. But no they had to make him a spirit that rarely comes out.
    Uniting the Dimensions seems very hard if you try to make the killing machine that is Yami Yuya reach its full state.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm hoping the good guy sora thing is just an act he's doing and that any minute now he'll call in yuri
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    i'm hoping the good guy sora thing is just an act he's doing and that any minute now he'll call in yuri
    If he even knows Yuri, becuase he didn't mention anything about Yuya or Yuto at episode 35 loolking like him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    If he even knows Yuri, becuase he didn't mention anything about Yuya or Yuto at episode 35 loolking like him.
    didn't he mention him when he sent dennis back to academia??
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Then the next step is to make Yuya and Yuzu the bad guys at the same time just like Rio and Shark for some plot reasons about having Dimensional Counterparts and Past Life shit possibily and have both of them rape the Lancers with their hax Decks.
    You and your ideas...
    No, Yuya and Yuzu are the good ones. If something, Gon-chan and the Shivers guy would be the bad ones for the sake of a plot twist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You and your ideas...
    No, Yuya and Yuzu are the good ones. If something, Gon-chan and the Shivers guy would be the bad ones for the sake of a plot twist.
    no we'll be getting evil yuya with mind control chip plus if the 4 yus do fuse i'm expecting yuri to dominate personality and make evil there too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You and your ideas...
    Shark and Rio were good until that plot twist happened and suddenly they were "fuck friendship"... Or inb4 Yusho is the final villian.